European developer Bigben Interactive has announced its official games lineup for the upcoming 2011 Electronic Entertainment Expo, which is set to run from June 7th through 9th, 2011.
• CYBERBIKE MAGNETIC EDITION for Nintendo Wii™ – Cyberbike is the first stationary bike and video game bundle available exclusively for the Nintendo Wii system. Have fun while burning calories and keeping in shape. The eco-friendly themed-game will entertain all members of the family and encourages players to pedal further to meet fitness goals. More information is available at http://www.cyberbike-thegame.com/press.htm. It will be available in the United States exclusively for the Wii this summer.
• MY BODY COACH 2 for PlayStation 3™ and Nintendo Wii™ – Discover a new way of exercising on PlayStation 3 or Nintendo Wii with this true dance and fitness program. The game features over 130 routines and a gym dance mode, which supports up to two players. On the PS3, players can incorporate their own music in the game. This new gym-dance and fitness program features a pair of 500 gram-dumbbells housing the Wii or PlayStation Move controller. In addition, My Body Coach 2 includes a complete nutrition guide tailored to each individual’s fitness goal (lose weight, gain weight, keep in shape, etc.). The title includes more than 170 healthy, well balanced and diversified menus, made by nutritionists. My Body Coach 2 is designed in partnership with Valerie Orsoni, a well-known fitness coach, author and wellness and nutrition expert -http://www.lebootcamp.com.
• HUNTER’S TROPHY for PlayStation 3™ – Stalk prey or release the dogs in Hunter’s Trophy, the highly anticipated hunting simulation game, available later this year for the PS3. Promising a unique hunting experience, the game utilizes thePlayStation® Move controller and a genuine break-open-barrel rifle. Hunter’s Trophy is a true hunting simulation, respectful of hunting regulations. Using a rifle or a bow, players hunt more than 20 different species in many different terrains, by day, by night, in the rain or in the sun. The game also features a fun shooting range with clay pigeons, targets and shapes.
• SNIPERS for PlayStation 3™ and Xbox 360™ – Tensions run high as gamers work to be silent, invisible and deadly in Snipers for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, available X. Snipers is an online multiplayer first person shooter game supporting 12 players who compete across 10 different maps and 6 gaming modes. The Xbox 360 game can be played with the pad and the PlayStation 3 version can be played either with the Pad, the Move or with Sniper Gun designed by Bigben Interactive.Gun for a more immersive gaming experience.
• CREATURES for iPhone, iPad, iPad, Mac and PC platforms – Creatures is the revival of the famous Norns, furry creatures that must be taught to take care of themselves. The brand new free-to-play game will be available this X on the iPhone, iPad , and iPod touch or online using a PC and Apple computer. This lovely pet game takes place in a fictional world and revives all the magic that made this game a huge success in the ’90s. At E3 2004, The Norns received an Award as “Icon of the videogame’s industry.”