We had been wondering what 20th Century Fox would title their upcoming Independence Day sequel. Now, we know!
Author - boothby
Glendale, Calif. — June 18, 2015 — Disney Consumer Products will unveil unique product experiences and exclusive merchandise at this year’s D23 EXPO, Disney’s ultimate fan event, held at the Anaheim Convention Center August 14–16. Reflecting a ‘Tradition Meets Innovation’ theme, the expansive Disney Consumer Products pavilion will provide interactive opportunities for fans of all ages to explore exciting stories and engaging experiences and products celebrating everyone’s favoriteDisney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars stories.
Throughout the weekend, Disney Consumer Products will give fans the chance to get hands-on with the very latest in product innovations, explore fashion trends, books, apps, and more, as well as shop for collectible Disney Store merchandise at D23 EXPO. Special artist signings and stage presentations also will take place over the three-day event, offering fans the chance to get up close and personal with their favorite storytellers.
Events and attractions within the Disney Consumer Products pavilion include:
- Playmation Marvel’s Avengers – EXPO attendees will have the chance to see if they have what it takes to gear up and join the Avengers! Be among the first to experience the recently announced Playmation product, a groundbreaking new system of connected toys and wearables that uses smart technology to inspire kids to run around and use their imaginations, as they become the hero or heroine of Marvel stories.
- The Marvel Universe – Fans of all ages collect across the ever-expanding Marvel Universe, and at D23 EXPO they can experience more of their favorite Super Heroes with a preview of the newest large-scale statues, action figures and more. Additionally, attendees will get a first-hand look at how the attributes of Marvel characters – cool, strong, relatable – come together in fashionable apparel and accessories. Attendees are encouraged to follow @StyledbyMarvel on Instagram and to share their own passion for MARVEL with the #StyledByMarvel hashtag.
- Evolution of the Star Wars Stormtrooper – Explore the design evolution of the armor-clad legions of Clone Troopers and Stormtroopers that have fought for the light side and the dark side throughout the Star Wars saga.
- #TeamMickey – Fans can show off their #TeamMickey spirit and commemorate their visit at a fun-filled Mickey photo booth.
- Rock Your #MinnieStyle – The Minnie lounge will feature a nail bar and surprise product giveaways along with an inspired fashion and accessories statement.
- D-Style – EXPO attendees will be the very first to preview D-Style, an all-new, curated assortment of fashion items and accessories debuting at DisneyStore.com this fall.
- Make it a Tink Moment – Straight from Never Land, #TinkStyle will land at D23 EXPO. Guests can visit the ‘Bun Bar,’ where professional hair stylists will be on hand to give attendees the iconic Tinker Bell top knot while they peruse a glittering Tinker Bell product display.
- Disney Junior ‘Fun Spot’ – Fans can experience galactic play with new stellar toys from Miles from Tomorrowland and have the chance to meet Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First at the Disney Junior ‘Fun Spot.’
- Unlock Your Inner Disney Princess – D23 EXPO attendees can unlock their inner princess by leaving an empowering message on a special ‘Keys to the Kingdom’ gate.
- The Breadth of Frozen – Fans will have the opportunity to check out Frozen products for the whole family and engage in fun activities held throughout the day.
- Pixar Storytelling Comes to Life – Pixar films have delighted audiences for more than 20 years with memorable characters that have been brought to life in equally delightful product. Explore some of the newest products from everyone’s favorite Pixar films. Additionally, fans will be able to see the exciting new app from Disney –Cars: Daredevil Garage – that allows you to take your favorite Mattel diecast cars into the virtual world, using them to perform extreme stunts in crazy environments.
- Discover Disney’s Descendants – EXPO attendees will get an exclusive look at the wicked world of fashion and toys inspired by Disney’s Descendants, the teenage progeny of Disney’s most infamous villains.
In addition to the exciting events and attractions offered in the Disney Consumer Products pavilion, the Disney Store shop at D23 EXPO invites attendees to shop an array of special products not yet available to the general public. Showcased throughout more than 3,000 sq. ft. of retail space, new collections and Limited Edition items will launch throughout the D23 EXPO weekend.
Offering even more collectible merchandise, Disney Store will be launching “Disney 3D Print Studio” at D23 EXPO, offering fans the chance to personalize new figures, including a Disney Mouseketeer, Star Wars stormtrooper, and Marvel’s Iron Man, with their likeness through the use of facial-scanning kiosks. Marking the first foray into 3D printing by Disney Store, the figures sold at EXPO will feature unique packaging with a special D23 Certificate of Authenticity.
More details about Disney Store merchandise offered at EXPO will be released in the coming weeks.
Disney Publishing will take fans into the world of books, apps, and everything in between by showcasing how artists, storytelling, and innovative content come together to create stories full of magic and adventure.
- Disney Storytelling Pop-Up Shop – EXPO attendees are invited to take a magical journey into the world of storytelling featuring titles that span Disney’s fascinating history. Look behind the magic through Disney Publishing’s Disney Editions books that showcase a vast array of feature films, Disney Legends, and Imagineers, available for purchase at the Disney Store retail space.
- Discover the Magic of Learning with Disney Imagicademy – Dive into the world of technology-driven learning through apps designed to encourage children to learn by creating, doing, and making.
- Disney Publishing’s Digital Discovery Zone – Fans can immerse themselves in the exciting world of innovative storytelling through a collection of digital experiences that will engage the imagination of people of all ages.
- Whisker Haven Tales with the Palace Pets – Take a journey into a secret realm deep in a fairy tale land between the Disney Princess kingdoms called Animal Royal Kingdom of Whisker Haven, where the Palace Pets characters can meet up with their friends, play, and save the day.
- Introducing Star Darlings – Coming this fall, the Star Darlings characters will encourage girls to make wishes from the heart and find their inner star. At D23 EXPO, fans can see a sneak peek into their world, with exciting Star Darlings giveaways being conducted throughout the weekend.
Disney Publishing will also present in Stage 28 at D23 EXPO. Located inside the Disney Consumer Products pavilion, Stage 28 will feature exciting presentations and author signings including:
Friday, August 14
- 3–4 pm: Stage 28: Exploring the Past, Present, and Future of Storytelling with Ridley Pearson and Marty Sklar
New York Times bestselling author Ridley Pearson joins Disney Imagineering Legend Marty Sklar as they discuss their seemingly different careers and roles as storytellers, along with how their worlds pleasantly and serendipitously collided with the creation of Pearson’s Kingdom Keepers series.
- 4:30–5:30 pm: D23 EXPO Dream Store: Ridley Pearson autographing
Saturday, August 15
- 10–11 am: Stage 28: One Little Spark—Mickey’s Ten Commandments and The Road to Imagineering—with Marty Sklar in conversation with Eli Erlandson, Shelby Jiggetts-Tivoni, Daniel Joseph, Dexter Tanksley, and Kevin Rafferty
From the acclaimed author of DREAM IT! DO IT!, Disney Imagineering Legend Marty Sklar joins five well-known Imagineers in a lively conversation about what inspired them to go into the arts, ultimately become Imagineers, and the advice they have for young creative talent who wish to do the same. Sklar will engage his fellow Imagineers in an inspiring discussion that will appeal to young and old alike–those who hope to take that “Road to Imagineering” someday, along with the parents and grandparents who encourage young people to follow their dreams.
- 11:30 am–12:30 pm: D23 Autograph Central: Marty Sklar signing
- 2:45–3:45 pm: D23 EXPO Dream Store: #1 New York Times bestselling author Melissa de la Cruz autographing for The Isle of The Lost: A Descendants Novel
Sunday, August 16
- 1:30–2:30 pm: Stage 28: An Animator’s Gallery: Presented by Dave A. Bossert and Eric Goldberg
Based on the book containing whimsical, deluxe Art Deco-themed art showcasing Walt Disney characters in a style reminiscent of caricatures from the famed walls of Sardi’s and The Brown Derby, join Disney Supervising Animator Dave Bossert and Director Eric Goldberg as they discuss the stylized images in the collection that first debuted as a display within the Roy E. Disney Animation Building in Burbank, California. Fans of all ages, and from all over, will learn what inspired Goldberg to create these playful portraits, starting with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and Mickey Mouse through characters from Frozen and Big Hero 6.
- 3–4 pm: D23 Autograph Central: Dave Bossert and Eric Goldberg signing
Additional details and updates about Disney Consumer Products events and activities will continue to be updated on www.D23EXPO.com, on Facebook, and Twitter at “DisneyD23.”
Tickets for D23 EXPO 2015 are available at a discounted price for a limited time. Now through June 30, 2015, tickets are $67 for one-day adult admission and $48 for children 3–12. Tickets for members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club are $58 for one-day adult admission and $42 for children. Multi-day money-saving tickets are also available. D23 Members can save as much as $188 off the price of admission, based on the purchase of four three-day tickets at the D23 Member rate. For more information on tickets and the ticket pricing structure for D23 Members and general admission, visit D23EXPO.com.
Cambridge, Mass. – June 15, 2015 – Harmonix Music Systems, Inc. (“Harmonix”) and Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. (“Mad Catz”) (NYSE MKT/ TSX: MCZ) are excited to reveal that new and groundbreaking “Freestyle Guitar Solo” gameplay is coming to Rock Band 4, the next generation of the award-winning social and interactive music gaming platform, for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One™, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft®.
In order to ensure they can start rocking on launch day, fans can now pre-order the game and hardware; details can be found at http://www.rockband.com. Rock Band 4 will be available October 6.
LEAVE THE NOTES BEHIND – IT’S TIME FOR YOUR SOLO
In Rock Band 4, guitarists can now express themselves like never before, leaving their own mark on their favorite tracks with new “Freestyle Guitar Solo” gameplay. No music lessons or expertise needed, “Freestyle Guitar Solos” allow players of any skill level to string together face-melting and truly original legendary solos. Using Positive Grid’s BIAS revolutionary amp and effects modeling technology, players will experience the sound and feel of legendary modern and classic rigs, giving player-created solos an incredible and authentic tone.
Featuring remarkable depth that will challenge even the most seasoned Rock Band players, with “Freestyle Guitar Solos,” players can take the fantasy of becoming a guitar god to the next level!
“Freestyle Guitar Solo” gameplay complements a suite of new features that take the full-band game experience of Rock Band to the next level, including advanced vocal gameplay, update party features, and a dynamic band story campaign.
MORE MUSIC, MORE FUN
More than 1500 songs are planned to be compatible with Rock Band 4. An eclectic mix of on-disc songs have also been confirmed, with more announcements on the way leading up through launch.
New music includes:
- Avenged Sevenfold – “Hail to the King”
- Benjamin Booker – “Violent Shiver” *
- Elvis Presley – “Suspicious Minds” *
- Fleetwood Mac – “You Make Loving Fun”
- Jack White – “Lazaretto”
- The Killers – “Somebody Told Me”
- Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars – “Uptown Funk” *
- Queens of the Stone Age – “My God Is The Sun” *
- Scandal – “The Warrior” *
- Spin Doctors – “Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong”
- The Who – “The Seeker”
* Indicates newly announced song
Starting today, fans can pre-order the following hardware and software bundles:
- Band-in-a-Box™ Bundle, which includes Rock Band 4, a Wireless Fender™ Stratocaster™ Guitar Controller, a Wireless Drum Kit Controller and a USB Microphone.
- Guitar Bundle, which includes Rock Band 4 and a Wireless Fender Stratocaster Guitar Controller.
For further pre-order information and details of pre-order incentives, please visit: http://www.rockband.com/.
For more information on Rock Band 4 and to stay up to date with the latest news and announcements, head over to http://www.harmonixmusic.com and http://www.madcatz.com, and follow @RockBand and @MadCatz on Twitter for updates.
June 16, 2015 – Wargaming today announced the free to play multiplayer game World of Tanks will launch on July 28 for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. Featuring newly upgraded visuals and first-ever cross-platform multiplayer between the Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions, World of Tanks on Xbox One will take advantage of the platform’s technological capabilities and online features to deliver a true next-generation tank warfare experience and bridge the battle for the loyal and passionate Xbox tanker community.
World of Tanks on Xbox One features hundreds of tanks painstakingly recreated for the utmost detail, presented in pristine high-definition to push the graphical prowess of Xbox One to the limit. The title will also feature a number of firsts, including cross-platform multiplayer bridging battles between Xbox 360 and Xbox One players, shared progress and content between the two platforms through a single Xbox Live account, all-new “Proving Grounds” Player-Versus-Environment (PVE) mode, full social and streaming support offered by the Xbox One platform and much more!
“We’re very excited to expand the World of Tanks experience to the Xbox One. There’s a lot of cool and exciting new features designed to bring out the best on that console,” said TJ Wagner, Executive Producer at Wargaming Chicago. “The introduction of some first-ever features including cross-platform multiplayer and voice between Xbox 360 and Xbox One and the exciting new PvE mode is going to give gamers, whether they’re already players or not, a whole new World of Tanks experience.”
Wargaming and Xbox are also ready to give dedicated tankers the opportunity to preload the game on their consoles starting July 10th. Tankers can also get an early taste of the action by participating in the “Xbox One World of Tanks Beta Weekend” on July 11th and 12th.
World of Tanks on Xbox One will be available as a free download for all Xbox Live Gold members*, and can also be experienced through a free seven-day trial for all other Xbox Live account holders.
For more information about World of Tanks on Xbox One and Xbox 360, plus future details on the Xbox One pre-download and beta weekend, visit:
*Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required. Additional in-game content available and sold separately.
You can tune in and watch the Sony E3 press briefing tonight at 6pm Pacific right here! Or, over at Twitch.com/PlayStation or even their YouTube channel.
BURBANK, Calif. – June 15, 2015 – Walt Disney Animation Studios today announced its most exciting presence at D23 EXPO yet. The event, presented by D23: The Official Disney Fan Club, will take place August 14–16 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
CALENDAR OF KEY PRESENTATIONS/ PANELS/ EVENTS:
Every Story Is a Journey: The Upcoming Films of Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios
Friday, August 14, 3:00 pm – Hall D23
After meeting the Emotions inside the mind of an 11-year-old, taking a trip to San Fransokyo where a boy genius and his robot save the world, and falling in love with a queen with icy powers who wants to “let it go,” come see where Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios plan to take you next. In what has become a D23 EXPO must-see, host John Lasseter, chief creative officer of Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios, presents “Every Story is a Journey.” Filmmakers will unveil never-before-seen footage from Pixar’s upcoming The Good Dinosaur and Finding Dory and Disney Animation’s Zootopia and Moana. The event will include surprise announcements, musical performances, and appearances by the films’ star voice talent. Cell phones, cameras and all recording devices will be checked for this presentation.
Welcome to Zootopia!
Saturday, August 15, 1:30 pm – Stage 28
Welcome to Zootopia, a magnificent mammal metropolis, and home to Walt Disney Animation Studios’ next feature, the comedy-adventure Zootopia. Join directors Byron Howard (Tangled, Bolt) and Rich Moore (Wreck-It Ralph), producer Clark Spencer (Wreck-It Ralph, Bolt), and artists from the incredible production team as they introduce rookie rabbit-officer Judy Hopps, con-artist fox Nick Wilde and a host of dynamic animal characters, sharing footage and behind-the-scenes stories with D23 EXPO-goers.
Aladdin – The Making of a Classic
Saturday, August 15, 6:00 pm – Stage 28
Join Walt Disney Animation Studios filmmakers, including legendary directors John Musker and Ron Clements, animators Eric Goldberg (Genie) and Mark Henn (Jasmine), as well as Jasmine herself, Linda Larkin, and the two actors who gave life to the character Aladdin: Scott Weinger and Brad Kane, as they unveil the stories behind one of the great Disney classics, Aladdin, a film that led to a “whole new world” for animation.
The Shorts of Walt Disney Animation Studios: from Paperman to Prep & Landing, Feast to Frozen Fever
Sunday, August 16, 11:30 am – Stage 28
When Walt Disney and his brother Roy founded the Disney Brothers Studio in 1923, their first medium for storytelling was the animated short. More than 90 years later, Walt Disney Animation Studios continues this tradition, making groundbreaking and award-winning shorts including Feast, Paperman and this year’s hit Frozen Fever. Join the filmmakers behind these shorts and so many others, including Get a Horse!, John Henry, Lorenzo and The Ballad of Nessie for a conversation about this truly animated art form.
Frozen FANdemonium: A Musical Celebration!
Sunday, August 16, 3:00 pm – Hall D23
Join host Chris Montan, president, Walt Disney Music, and the Oscar®-winning songwriting team of Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez as they take you on a once-in-a-lifetime musical journey through the world of Frozen. This one-day-only performance features your favorite friends from the Walt Disney Animation Studios film—including Anna and Elsa––with sing-along experiences and fascinating stories behind some of your favorite Frozen songs.
The Tunes Behind the Toons: Screening/Q&A
Sunday, August 16, 6:00 pm, Stage 28
D23 EXPO invites you to a special screening and Q&A panel for The Tunes Behind the Toons, a short form documentary that celebrates the power of music in animation. From the silent film days when organists played live accompaniments, to the music within today’s animated features, this documentary traces the origins of cartoon music and its pioneers. Featuring interviews with Alan Menken, Randy Newman, Patrick Doyle, Mark Watters, Bruce Broughton, Richard Sherman and many others. Producer/director Dave Bossert will lead a star-studded Q&A following the presentation.
ON THE EXPO SHOW FLOOR:
Animation – Show Floor Exhibition
For the first time at D23 EXPO, Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios have created a joint experience no Disney fan should miss. With live demonstrations, presentations and autograph signings with top filmmakers from each studio, plus free giveaways and interactive displays featuring the films Inside Out, The Good Dinosaur, Zootopia, Finding Dory and Moana, this is a can’t-miss attraction for animation fans.
An Animator’s Gallery: Eric Goldberg
D23 EXPO 2015 hosts the first public exhibition anywhere of “An Animator’s Gallery: Eric Goldberg.” Celebrate Goldberg, whose artistry at Walt Disney Animation Studios began with his groundbreaking work on Genie in Aladdin, and continues to this day on projects such as the upcoming Moana and the 2014 Oscar®-nominated Mickey Mouse short Get A Horse! The exhibition features a collection of more than 100 of Goldberg’s caricatured creations of Disney characters, drawn in a style reminiscent of art seen on the famed walls of Sardi’s Restaurant and The Brown Derby. This incredible collection of art is from the newly released book An Animator’s Gallery: Eric Goldberg Draws the Disney Characters, and will be available for purchase in the Walt Disney Publishing pop-up shop on the EXPO show floor.
Frozen Album Signing
With the purchase of Frozen: The Songs or Frozen Picture Disc at the Disney Music Emporium, guests will be issued a wristband to secure a space for an album signing with Kristen Anderson-Lopez, Robert Lopez and Tom MacDougall (Co-Producer, Frozen Soundtrack) on Saturday, August 15 at 10:30 am.
Tickets for D23 EXPO 2015 are available at a discounted price for a limited time. Through June 30, 2015, tickets are $67 for a one-day adult admission and $48 for children 3–12. Tickets for members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club are $58 for a one-day adult admission and $42 for children. Multi-day money-saving tickets are also available. D23 Members can save as much as $188 off the price of admission, based on the purchase of four three-day tickets at the D23 Member rate. For more information on tickets and the ticket pricing structure for D23 Members and general admission, visit D23EXPO.com.
About Walt Disney Animation Studios
Combining masterful artistry and storytelling with groundbreaking technology, Walt Disney Animation Studios (WDAS) is a filmmaker-driven animation studio responsible for creating some of the most beloved films ever made. Located in Burbank, WDAS continues to build on its rich legacy of innovation and creativity, stretching from the first fully-animated feature film, 1937’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, to 2014’s Oscar®-winning Big Hero 6. Among the studio’s timeless creations are Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, The Jungle Book, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Tangled and the Academy Award®-winning Frozen, the biggest animated film of all time.
About D23 EXPO 2015
D23 EXPO—The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—brings together all the worlds of Disney under one roof for three packed days of presentations, pavilions, experiences, concerts, sneak peeks, shopping and more. The event provides fans with unprecedented access to Disney films, television, games, theme parks and celebrities. For the latest D23 EXPO 2015 news, visit D23EXPO.com. Presentations, talent and schedule subject to change. To join the D23 EXPO conversation, make sure to follow DisneyD23 on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube, and use the hashtag #D23EXPO.
The name “D23” pays homage to the exciting journey that began in 1923 when Walt Disney opened his first studio in Hollywood. D23 is the first official club for fans in Disney’s 90-plus-year history. It gives its members a greater connection to the entire world of Disney by placing them in the middle of the magic through its quarterly publication, Disney twenty-three; a rich website at D23.com with members-only content; member-exclusive discounts; and special events for D23 Members throughout the year.
Fans can join D23 at Gold and General Membership levels at D23.com and at DisneyStore.com/D23. To keep up with all the latest D23 news and events, follow DisneyD23 on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube.
SAN RAFAEL, Calif., June. 15, 2015 — Leading publisher of digital entertainment Telltale Games and Robert Kirkman, the Eisner Award-winning creator and writer of The Walking Dead for his Skybound imprint at Image Comics, announced today a new installment for the best-selling and award-winning The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series franchise set to premiere later this fall.
The Walking Dead: Michonne – A Telltale Games Mini-Series stars the iconic character from the comic book series haunted by her past and coping with unimaginable loss and regret. The story explores her untold journey during the time between issues #126 and #139. Through this Telltale Games mini-series of 3 episodes, players will discover what took Michonne away from Rick, Ezekiel, and the rest of her trusted group… and what brought her back.
Premiering this fall, The Walking Dead: Michonne will be available for download on PC/Mac from the Telltale Online Store, Steam, and other digital distribution services, the PlayStation®Network for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, the Xbox Games Store for Xbox One® and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, compatible iOS devices via the App Store, and Android-based devices via Google Play and the Amazon App Store.
Players will require at least the first episode of The Walking Dead: Season Two in order to play The Walking Dead: Michonne. Further information about how to access the mini-series will be made available closer to the premiere.
“In many ways, Michonne herself is a reflection of the world of The Walking Dead. She is brutal and cold on the outside, but deep beneath what is broken, she remains hopeful, trying to claw her way out of the darkness that surrounds her,”said Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead. “In our effort to bring the world of the comic and the world of the Telltale series closer together, there is no greater character than Michonne to help bridge that gap.”
“Michonne’s complexity and range make her an ideal lead for the compelling interactive drama fans have come to expect from Telltale,” said Kevin Bruner, Co-Founder and CEO of Telltale Games. “With this mini-series, players will experience Michonne’s challenges first-hand, and the choices they make will shape her journey. We’re incredibly honored by Robert for the opportunity to share this untold story in The Walking Dead universe.”
To date, The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series has sold more than44 million episodes worldwide, earning more than 100 Game of the Year awards from outlets including Metacritic, USA Today, Wired, Spike TV VGAs, Yahoo!, The Telegraph, Mashable, Polygon, Destructoid andGamesRadar, and was also the recipient of two BAFTA Video Games Awards for Best Story and Best Mobile Game.
The Walking Dead is set in the world of Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series and offers an emotionally-charged, tailored game experience where a player’s actions and choices affect how their story plays out across the entire series.
For more information on the game, visit the official website, Facebook, and follow Telltale Games on Twitter. For more information on The Walking Dead, Robert Kirkman, and all of his titles, visit www.Skybound.com andwww.TheWalkingDead.com.
ROCHESTER, NY- June 15, 2015 — Vuzix® Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI) (“Vuzix” or, the “Company”), a leading supplier of video eyewear and smart glasses products in the consumer, enterprise and entertainment markets, today announces it will begin pre-order sales for the new high-definition iWear video headphones. In addition, the iWear® will be on display at Vuzix’ booth at E3 in Los Angeles, CA, June 16-18, 2015. They will be located in the South Hall Booth Number 2563.
The Vuzix iWear video headphones are the ultimate mobile video entertainment and gaming system compatible with any device supporting HDMI output. And now with integrated motion tracking, OSVR, Unity 3D, and Unreal gaming engine support, a growing list of games and VR title support is now offered.
The iWear features dual HD Displays and revolutionary nano optics that provide the equivalent experience of a 130” home television from 10’ and allow the wearer to play games, interact with apps, and watch 2D, 3D and 360° VR movies. iWear is completely portable and battery-driven so the user can enjoy it at home or on- the- go. It supports any HDMI 2D or 3D video sources including PCs, game consoles, smartphones, Blu-ray players, and Wi-Fi wireless dongles for direct Internet connection. The iWear is now also enabled with virtual reality tracking sensors and will have optional 3D augmented reality cameras with “point-cloud” tracking capability to provide an exciting AR experience. In addition the iWear comes with 40mm drivers that are noise isolating to give the user a complete high-end audio experience during game play.
“We at Vuzix are excited to be attending E3 and showing off our new iWear0 video headphones and for the first time allowing the public, at a special pre-order price, to order their own,” said Paul Travers, President and CEO at Vuzix. “Winner of multiple awards at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show, the iWear is now ready to be the most compatible VR and entertainment headset in the market thanks to supporting connectivity and content on almost any device that support HDMI outputs.”
For more information on iWear follow Vuzix on Facebook at Facebook: facebook.com/vuzix
The Vuzix iWear is available at Vuzix.com at a special pre-order price of $449.99. Delivery of the product will be in Fall 2015.