The House Flipper universe will be joined by someone very special. The players will be able to adopt a dog or a cat representing one of the ten most popular breeds out there – Cozy Village and its, well, cozy atmosphere will become your brand-new hometown.
Add the DLC to your wishlist on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1569190/House_Flipper__Pets_DLC/).
Pets DLC is opening endless possibilities, such as:
- Designing your very own safe space where you can chill with your four-legged friend.
- Establishing a pet-playground in your backyard.
- Flipping one of ten new houses – we’re going for the ranch style this time around!
And that’s not the end of the surprises from the developers – every player will now have the possibility to create their own pet hotel! In the idyllic Cozy Village, players will take care of the ideal conditions for all those pets that couldn’t travel with their owners. And if you’re good enough at managing your business, you’ll definitely make a profit out of it.
House Flipper – Pets DLC brings a lot of new mechanics. You’ll be able to play with your freshly adopted pet, and with some time and effort, you might even raise it to be your helper on the renovation site.
“Since the release of Steam Workshop for House Flipper, we’ve noticed how many players are pet-lovers just like we are. Community feedback is extremely important to us, so we’ve decided to create a DLC that will allow our fans to adopt a trusty companion – just to make their house feel a bit more like home.” Said Mateusz Jeleń, CEO of Frozen Way.
House Flipper – Pets DLC comes with:
– 10 of the most popular breeds of cats and dogs.
– Cute companions like turtles, parrots, bunnies, and hamsters.
– Over 150 new and unique items, stylized to be cozy.
– 10 new jobs.
– 10 ranch houses available to be bought and renovated.
Frozen Way plans to release the DLC in the first quarter of 2022. The exact date and price are yet to be announced, but we encourage you to add House Flipper – Pets DLC to your wishlist on Steam and follow it on Facebook and Instagram.