June 18, 2018 – Universal CityWalk becomes L.A.’s destination for all things JURASSIC, kicking off with advance screenings of Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment’s Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, showing at 6 Universal Cinema theatres and in IMAX.
Screenings begin on June 21 at 7 PM. A special double feature of Jurassic World begins at 3 PM, preceding early 6 PM screenings of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Tickets are available now.
Additional JURASSIC highlights include:
- A life-sized Tyrannosaurus rex, towering 13’ tall by 36’ wide and weighing three tons, dominates CityWalk adjacent to the Universal Cinema for a once-in-a-lifetime photo opp through June 24.
- Original props from Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, including the iconic Gyrosphere, on display through June 24.
- Authentic costumes worn by the film’s stars, Chris Pratt (Owen) and Bryce Dallas Howard (Claire) exclusively on display within the Universal Cinema through July 1.
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom takes a bite out of Voodoo Doughnut with an all-new Raptor claw-inspired doughnut, available through July 7.
- Fans are invited to watch the blockbuster movie, then experience “Jurassic Park—The Ride” at Universal Studios Hollywood before it goes extinct on September 3, as the theme park readies for the all-new Jurassic World ride in 2019. Guest can also interact with Blue, one of the most popular dinosaurs from Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment’s blockbuster Jurassic World franchise, as part of the theme park’s “Raptor Encounter.”
WHEN: Thursday, June 21 from 6-8 PM
WHERE: Universal Cinema at Universal CityWalk