Twain Harte, CA – June 6, 2013 – Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing announced today that Guncraft will be officially launching on July 11, 2013. As the definitive voxel-styled shooter of 2013, Guncraft is ready to “Block and Load” for PC gamers everywhere with devilishly fun multiplayer modes, immense level building features and a compelling Gun Smithing system that allows gamers to customize their own unique weapons.
“To say we’re excited to launch Guncraft would be a gross understatement,” states John Getty, lead developer of Guncraft and founder of Exato Games Studios. “It’s been a true labor of crazy love with the amount of features we’ve packed in and we’re eager to see the creativity of our fans when we officially deliver the fully launched game. A big thank you goes to all our fans for their support! As we count down to launch we ask fans to please continue supporting our efforts to get Guncraft on Steam by upvoting us on Greenlight!”
Guncraft is launching with a full set of exclusive features, paired with continual community-driven content updates:
- 8+ outlandish game modes for up to 16 players (Online/LAN), including:
- “Lava Survival” mode where magma slowly rises as players build upward to avoid the instant orange death. It’s a new variation of “Last Man Standing”.
- “Onslaught Mode” mode, where four players band together to fight off endless waves of deadly robot spiders, soldiers, drones, and aircrafts.
- “Spleef” – Players drill and destroy blocks on the platform near or under their opponents in order to cause them to fall to their deaths, while fervently avoiding suffering the same fate.
- “Seige Mode” – A building and prefab centric game mode where two teams are pitted in a race to build a trebuchet-style catapult first. Be sure to defend it, else you get your structure destroyed by the other team.
- Build your own arsenal block by block in the Gun Smithing feature. This one of a kind scalable weapon crafting system lets gamers create anything from flintlock pistols to grenade launching cats. Fully modify the gun’s stats to create the perfect weapon.
- Create custom prefab structures, levels, characters, and weapon structures – the only limit is your own imagination.
- Player-controlled vehicles, perk/killstreak, class loadouts, clan system, and ranks.
- Continual Content Updates – New gigantic maps, wild gameplay modes and additional features to be added in the future, based on community feedback
In anticipation for this impending release, players can download the on-going Beta here: www.exatogames.com, and jump on into the wildest and most polished community-driven voxel-based shooter in 2013.
Guncraft will be available for sale starting on July 11th for $14.99 on Desura, Green Man Gaming, Rain Digital Games, GamersGate and via the official Guncraft website. To see Guncraftup on Steam, please vote for it on Greenlight here: www.steamcommunity.com/