Hey all, just getting the site back up and running after our official re-launch to a WordPress CMS and wanted to keep you updated with some of the stuff you may have missed. Speaking of which, Digital Combat Simulation has launched their acclaimed DCS: A-10C Warthog on Valve’s Steam platform. The game retails for $59.99 and features a realistic, in-depth simulation of the US Air Force’s A-10C Warthog attack aircraft.
• Fly the A-10C “Warthog” in either realistic or game modes.
• Fly missions in Georgia and Russia.
• Interactive training missions shallow the learning curve dramatically.
• Rich campaigns and single missions included.
• Multiplayer cooperative and head-to-head.
• Mission and Campaign editors allow user created content.
• The most realistic flight dynamics ever done for a PC simulation.
• Huge array of land, air and sea units to flight along and against.
• Ability to command ground forces during missions with radio commands.
• Fully interactive Forward Air Controller (FAC) that helps you find targets.