PLAION and Australian developer Playcorp Studios invite you to an epic journey as Beyond Contact leaves Early Access and embarks on its official Version 1.0 launch.
Following a successful Early Access period where Playcorp collaborated closely with an enthusiastic and dedicated community of players who provided feedback to enhance the game’s features, version 1.0 of Beyond Contact is now available worldwide on Steam.
Explore a rich and vibrant alien universe with engaging and varied gameplay, strategic crafting mechanics, and captivating battles with the Corrupted, Beyond Contact’s monstrous foes.
Beyond Contact is an innovative sci-fi survival crafting game that gives players a top-down view of the action inspired by retro science-fiction comics.
The game offers players the option to engage in a narrative-driven Story Mode or an open-ended Conquest Mode. Influenced by contemporary sci-fi films, players will explore numerous moral dilemmas as they explore Beyond Contact’s narratives and objectives.
Though they’re a stranger in a strange land, players in Beyond Contact will be able to bend the world around them to their will thanks to a robust system of research and crafting. Allowing them to create a wide variety of tools, weapons, gadgets, and structures to aid in their survival, players will be able to change the world as they see fit with habitat building and farming. For players who prefer a more casual pace, the game offers a range of game customization settings.
“We are thrilled to release Beyond Contact Version 1.0, a game that our talented team has poured their hearts and souls into,” said Chris Mosely, CEO of Playcorp Studios. “We hope players will see the love and passion put into it from a team that truly cares. We have big plans for the game, and we hope to continue to bring new and exciting experiences to our players.”
Key features added for the Beyond Contact Version 1.0 release:
- Conquest Mode: Join the fight for control of the planet Ketern in Beyond Contact’s new Conquest Mode. This free-form survival experience offers endless gameplay, huge base-building opportunities, and epic battles against formidable Corrupted hordes.
- Updated Story Mode: Polished through collaboration with the dedicated community, Beyond Contact’s story immerses players in an epic journey of exploration and discovery where they fight to save an entire civilization and planet from annihilation.
- New unique playable characters: A diverse cast of new characters, each with their own unique skills, abilities, and equipment are now available for players to pick from. Quinn is a versatile generalist, Kangah a fierce warrior, and Professor Zaine an expert builder. New characters are also being created and will be added post-launch.
- New farming mechanics: Create genetically modified plants, build farms inside protective habitats, and optimize yields to secure your survival in an unforgiving world.
- All new base construction & customization system: With the new Habitat system, you can build the ultimate survival sanctuary and take your base-building creativity to the next level.
- Enhanced multiplayer features: Work cooperatively with other players to succeed. Each player can use a character with unique abilities, skills, and tools. Work together to complete shared research and objectives, eventually making Beyond Contact’s hostile world your own.
Beyond Contact Version 1.0 is available now for PC on Steam for $19.99.
For more information about Beyond Contact Version 1.0, please visit: https://survivebeyondcontact.
Visit Beyond Contact at: