Fulqrum Publishing and Kalla Gameworks today announce At the Center of it All – the second major Content Update for story-driven, sci-fi grand strategy title The Pegasus Expedition is now available via Steam, GOG.com and Epic Games Store.
The update introduces an intense new scenario – At the Center of it All – to the starfaring Early Access title; offering a galactic-spin on the 4X gameplay in which players must race against the clock to occupy all colonies in the galaxy.
Instead of just one star system, the scenario starts players with a large territory of control, encircling the centre of the galaxy, however the player’s reputation will decrease after every turn, so they’ll need to act fast to avoid all-out war with every other faction.
In addition to the new scenario, the content update also introduces a number of quality of life changes and fixes to the game. A full list of changes can be found below…
- Added a New Scenario, “At the Center of it All” to the game
- The Happiness system has been updated
- Hazardous star systems have been added to the map
- Deep Space Telescope now reveals all Colonies in the Galaxy
- Added a fail state if the Galaxy doesn’t have enough colonies left (due to the player detonating them) for the player to finish the main campaign
- Added permanent space debris clouds to where units have been destroyed in combat
- Spacebar now pauses combat
- Re-selecting language now asks if the game may be shut down immediately
- Added better support for different screen aspect ratios
- Battlegroups in combat now display the plan they are following
- Video tutorials have been updated
- Fixed a bug where the Tamanin star system Hur would remain “safe zoned” from other factions even after end of the side quest
- Fixed a bug where an operative could sabotage non-existent fleet
- Ankhorum side story had a bug where some dialogue options could to lead to unintended encounters
- Difficulty options would not apply to fleets received from other factions
- Governor traits would not always be correctly visible
- Tutorials could come up in scenarios as well, this has been prevented
- Anabah could sometimes remain Colonizable even after a certain destructive event
The Pegasus Expedition is now available as a PC Early Access title via Steam, GOG.com and Epic Games Store.
For more information, visit the official Fulqrum Publishing website or follow on Facebook, Twitter and/or Steam, or follow The Pegasus Expedition on Twitter.