Crack open those chocolate eggs as brick-building adventure LEGO® Bricktales announces an egg-sta special free Easter update. Featuring lovingly crafted LEGO brick dioramas built entirely with authentic LEGO elements and a creative brick-by-brick building mechanic, LEGO Bricktales is perfectly crafted to delight generations of LEGO fans across the globe.
The LEGO® Bricktales free Easter update introduces an egg-cellent new story set in a small Easter world. This world becomes accessible if the player has cleared the first world (Jungle). On completion, an entrance will appear in the park leading you to the new diorama where you’ll meet the friendly Easter bunny who has a problem with making eggs for this year’s Easter celebration. Disgruntled chickens and snow damage keep them from reaching their goals, so you will need to use your quick thinking and puzzle-solving abilities to help them save Easter.
New features in this Easter update include:
- A beautifully crafted Easter diorama
- A storyline where you have to help the Easter bunny save Easter
- 5 new construction puzzles. Four with a specific challenges and one being an open area where you can build more freely
- 1 collection quest – Easter eggs will be hidden in the other existing worlds that you can find and use to purchase items
- 3 new wardrobe items (purchasable with eggs players have found in the world)
- 1 new music track
- A new menu entry to notify you of ongoing updates
LEGO Bricktales sees you journeying across 5 beautiful LEGO brick-themed biomes, taking you to the green foliage of the deepest jungles, the scorching sand of sun-drenched deserts, the hustle and bustle of a city corner, the epic sight of a towering medieval castle and the paradise of tropical Caribbean islands. An intuitive new brick-by-brick building mechanic will help you solve the many fun puzzles you encounter on this adventure and bring your creative solutions to life.
“We’re positively hopping to announce the new LEGO Bricktales Easter Update coming to Xbox, PlayStation, Switch and PC,” said Dieter Schoeller, VP of Production. “We can’t wait to see what creative builds our players will come up with and I know I’ll be checking out social media to see what our players have been putting together using the game’s brick-by-brick building mechanic!”
LEGO Bricktales website: bricktal.es