NeocoreGames is happy to announce that King Arthur: Knight’s Tale is leaving Early Access and full release will be available on Steam later today.
The 1.0 version of the game features:
- The complete campaign in four story acts
- More than thirty playable heroes of five different classes
- More than fifty unique missions
- Seven different enemy factions with more than fifty types of enemies
- Fully upgradable Camelot
- Complete Morality Chart with four alignments and unique rewards
- High level endgame, unlocked after finishing the story
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Polish, Russian and Hungarian
- Steam achievements
King Arthur: Knight’s Tale is a unique hybrid between turn-based tactical games and traditional, character-centric RPGs. Knight’s Tale is a modern retelling of a classic Arthurian mythology story filtered through the dark fantasy tropes, a twist on the traditional tales of chivalry.
King Arthur: Knight’s Tale is also coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S at a later date.