Batten down the hatches and raise the mizzenmast because Innerverse games is right proud announce that Pirates of Gravitae will be launching into Early Access on Steam on March 31st.
Take your buccaneering to the great blue yonder and go on a voyage that spans the Neo Caribbean as you dogfight with seadogs in this action roguelike adventure. Build up your ship, train your crew, shoot down flying frigates & skybound sharks, dismantle enemy forts, and stop the nefarious Dynamic India Company from devastating the planet.
Pirates of Gravitae will be available on March 31st in Early Access on Steam for $9.99 USD with a 10% discount for launch.
About Pirates of Gravitae
Pirates of Gravitae is an action roguelike game with fast-paced aerial combat. The player commands a gravity-defying pirate ship and her eclectic crew, in a bid to stop a malignant, global trade empire, the Dynamic India Company, the ambitions of which threaten the existence of Earth itself.
- Run based campaign where every defeat gets you closer to final victory, with persistent ability unlocks and upgrades across runs
- Combine up to three from 13 different weapons, defensive measures, and maneuvers (more coming) to find your optimal load-out
- Equip your sailors with over 60 different randomized loot items, allowing different ‘builds’ for each run (more coming)
- Train your crew for persistent stat upgrades across 8 different stats for your ship
- Optimize your build to suit your play style: high or low altitude, day or night encounters, strong winds or clear skies. It all makes a difference.
- Raid treasure galleons, bombard forts from above, dominate the skies