Developer Sharkmob is excited to announce that their free-to-play Battle Royale game Bloodhunt gets its first seasonal update with the release of Act 2. Still in Early Access, the game is scheduled for full release on PC and PS5 before the end of the year.
Act 2 introduces new story content, daily challenges, more vanity and opens up new areas of the map. The team at Sharkmob is also getting players into the Halloween spirit, giving players brand new Halloween content to sink their teeth into. The update will also include several gameplay improvements including balancing, optimizations and fixes to some issues raised by the community.
“We’re extremely excited that the Bloodhunt community is continuing to grow,” said Craig Hubbard, Bloodhunt’s Game Director. “It’s great to see players enjoying the Early Access experience and our take on the Vampire: The Masquerade universe. We want to thank everyone who has joined the fight to become the ultimate vampire and we hope you’ll continue to share your feedback, suggestions, and hopes for the future of the game.”
“We’re just getting started on this journey and we see the community as a collaborative partner in helping us steer Bloodhunt in the right direction. We’re working on plans to further increase transparency and get more involvement from our players, so we hope you’ll stay tuned!”
More details on the latest Bloodhunt Act 2 update:
- The Plot Thickens – Things are changing in Elysium; Maia is making a move, Kirill is up to something and Omnis, the Nosferatu Primogen, has arrived with a story to tell…
- New spooky content – A new quest line has been introduced for Halloween, with plenty of rewards as well as fresh daily quests
- New vanity items – Get into the Halloween mood with new outfits, makeup, and tattoos
- Gameplay improvements – From rebalancing Archetypes and weapons to optimizing climbing mechanics, this update addresses some of the concerns voiced by the Community
- New indoor battle arena – You wanted more indoor areas to fight in – we’ve listened! The Rudolfinum Concert Hall has now opened its doors. Enjoy brawling within the walls of this beautiful landmark
Full patch notes available here: https://bloodhunt.com/en-us/news/bloodhunt-early-access-act-2-release-notes