Become the best camp counselor out there as you build and manage the summer camp of your dreams in Camp Canyonwood! Graffiti Games and Deli Interactive have announced that they are partnering to bring the life sim to PC next year.
Camp Canyonwood is about the great outdoors and childhood memories, where players take on the role as the summer camp’s new head counselor. As counselor, players are responsible for breathing fresh life into the old campground by maintaining and improving the site each summer. Along with the camp, players must supervise young campers each summer. Their enjoyment, education and most importantly safety lies in the counselor’s hands.
Camp Canyonwood features include:
- Live the Camp Life – Hike, fish, bug catch and more in a scenic Utah-inspired wilderness.
- Guide Your Troop – Lead troops of campers each summer in pursuit of Merit Badges. The more they learn, the more you earn.
- Camper Personalities – No two campers are the same. Each have their own unique personalities and quirks. Learn their needs to better reach and teach them!
- Build Your Dream Camp – Gather materials and funds to improve your camp each summer, designing it as you see fit.
- Beware of Dangers – Camping isn’t always easy. Protect your campers from dangers both natural and supernatural.
“Our first game, We Need To Go Deeper, achieved great success with very positive reviews and an awesome community of fans,” said Nick Lives, Co-Founder of Deli Interactive. “With Camp Canyonwood, we look to continue this success by creating another amazing game that expresses our team’s passions. Already, our fanbase is captivated with Camp Canyonwood and we can’t wait to reveal more to them in the future.”
For more information regarding Camp Canyonwood please visit the game’s Steam page or Twitter page.