D&D Live 2021 kicks-off today at 12pm PT! Here’s everything you need to know about tuning-in for this epic event and what programming to look forward to.
Presented by Wizards of the Coast and G4, D&D Live 2021 is a two-day event hosted by B. Dave Walters, Mica Burton and Becca Scott featuring a mind-flaying amount of entertainment about upcoming products from Wizards of the Coast as well as five D&D games with star-studded casts playing with expert Dungeon Masters, including:
July 16 at 12:45pm PT – WWE Superstars Xavier Woods, Ember Moon, MACE, and Tyler Breeze join Dungeon Master Aabria Iyengar for The Chaos Carnival Table and will raise money for Connor’s Cure
- July 16 at 4pm PT – Patton Oswalt, Nick Peine, Allisyn Snyder, Jacob Houston, and Marisa Baram of Peacock’s A.P. BIO join Dungeon Master B. Dave Walters’ in The Palace of the Vampire Queen Table to raise money for Alice’s Kids
- July 17 at 1pm PT – Tiffany Haddish, Jack Black, Kevin Smith, Reggie Watts, Lauren Lapkus, and Jason Mewes will be led by Dungeon Master Kate Welch for Lost Odyssey: Last Light Table and will raise money for Extra Life
- July 17 at 4pm PT – Popular streamers DrLupo and Negaoryx will join comedian Ify Nwadiwe and G4 cast members Kevin Pereira, Adam Sessler, and Fiona Nova will join Dungeon Master Amy Vorpahl for The Flubbybonks and Guzzleshucks Table and will raise money for The Pablove Foundation
- July 17 at 7pm PT – The Faster, Purple Worm! Kill! Kill! Table brings together Seth Green, Xander Jeanneret, Deborah Ann Woll, and B. Dave Walters playing intrepid yet inexperienced adventurers with host Bill Rehor and Dungeon Master Jon Ciccolini from Beadle & Grimm’s. The group will improvise their way through a doomed session to hunt a massive monster that’s way beyond their skillset. The difficulty of the monster is determined by fans’ contributions to each table’s charities through D&D Live!
On top of all that awesomeness, G4TV is excited to showcase D&D luminaries including Satine Phoenix, Eric Campbell, Kaiji Tang, Kate Welch, Josh Lee Kwai, Vince Caso, Stella Chuu, Malika Lim, Kailey Bray, Jason Charles Miller and Kelly Lynne D’Angelo bringing you entertaining segments throughout D&D Live.
Viewers can also look forward to interviews with Wizards’ Chris Perkins, Amanda Hamon, and James Wyatt on the new D&D storyline The Wild Beyond the Witchlight, the D&D sourcebook set in a Magic: The Gathering plane Strixhaven: A Curriculum of Chaos, and Magic: The Gathering’s Adventures in the Forgotten Realms set using D&D mechanics and monsters. And if that’s not enough to make you run a skill check on hype containment, you can expect even more announcements lying in wait for a sneak attack.
The entries are in and the hunt continues for D&D’s best DM in the Dungeon Master Challenge. 10 finalists from the open submissions stage will be announced at D&D Live 2021. The finalists will then compete in a series of weekly challenges with contestants being eliminated until the final three DM’s remain. Those lucky three contestants will then compete in a final challenge in hopes of being named the winner at D&D Celebration on September 26.
Watch D&D Live 2021 either live or VOD on July 16 and 17 at 12:00 PM PT via a myriad of scrying portals, including:
· Peacock (app and desktop) – https://www.peacocktv.com/
· G4TV Twitch – https://www.twitch.tv/g4tv
· G4TV YouTube – http://youtube.com/g4tv
· D&D’s Twitch – https://www.twitch.tv/dnd