NACON and the development studio TEYON are pleased to announce the release of Monster Truck Championship on Nintendo SwitchT in Europe and in North America on November 24.
On October 25, the press and public were able to get their hands on Monster Truck Championship for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation®4. They were able to hail the game’s stand-out qualities: the realistic vehicle physics, deep customization of the monster trucks and almost instant fun!
Now, owners of Nintendo Switch™ can experience the thrill of driving these powerful monsters. Take advantage of the portability of Nintendo SwitchTM to play Monster Truck Championship anywhere, alone or in online multiplayer, and start a race or freestyle session wherever you feel like it.
In Monster Truck Championship, you take the wheel of one of 16 vehicles and enter five types of event. In these championships, you will compete in 25 stadiums and circuits in various cities across the United States. Taking a realistic approach to driving rather than an arcade-game style, Monster Truck Championship gives players the chance to take part in frenzied races and pull off believable aerial and ground moves by learning the unique physics of these vehicles.
Monster Truck Championship boasts many features:
- 25 circuits in different cities across the United States
- 5 types of event: Race, Time-Trial, Drag Races, Freestyle and Destruction
- 16 customisable vehicles with over 50 options
- Realistic driving and physics, including independent front- and rear-wheel control, and adjustment of different mechanical elements, such as suspensions, gearbox and engine
- An online mode for up to 8 players in monster-sized races
- A Career mode where you manage the vehicle, sponsors and technicians to improve your performances and earnings
Monster Truck Championship is available now on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Steam, and for the Nintendo Switch™ on November 24, 2020 in North America.