Friday, 7th February 2020 – Team17 and Bad Yolk Games have today opened the doors to a new closed beta for upcoming creative sandbox PC title, Main Assembly. The latest beta for the game, which gives players the chance to craft any robot or contraption from simple bikes to eight-legged robots, drag cars to raceable washing machines, and simple gliders to planes, runs for two weeks from Friday 14th February, ending on the 28th February. Beta signups can be completed by visiting the official site, with keys distributed on the 14th and 21st February. Main Assembly will then launch into Steam Early Access on 16th April.
Main Assembly key features:
- Freeform crafting: Construct any robot or contraption you can imagine – with no constraints!
- Solo & multiplayer sandbox gameplay: Work individually or with others online; share your inventions and enjoy endless gameplay possibilities
- Power visual programming: Harness the power of Main Assembly’s visual programming language to set up unique controls for creations, and even automate them
- Advanced physics: Experience aerodynamics and robot destruction; fly, drift, and destroy your creations
- Further information on Main Assembly can be found on the game’s Steam page.
To keep up to date with all the information on Main Assembly please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join us on Discord.