AMSTERDAM – Dec. 11, 2019 – Good Shepherd Entertainment and developer Urban Games have released Transport Fever 2, the next great Tycoon Simulation game from the makers of Transport Fever and Train Fever. Create elaborate transport routes and infrastructure over land, sea and air to build a transportation empire that rivals the ages!
Transport Fever 2 is available today for Windows PC and Linux via Steam and GOG.com for $39.99. Players who purchase the game before December 18 will receive a 10% launch week discount. Additionally, anyone who owns the original Transport Fever on Steam will automatically receive a special 15% stackable bonus discount (for a combined total 25% discount if you purchase this week).
With more than 170 years of real-world transportation technology at your fingertips, Transport Fever 2 lets you design and master fantastic new worlds with a vastly improved feature set, UI and mod tools:
- Experience the greatest logistical challenges from 1850 to today across three unique story campaigns featuring voiceovers and cutscenes.
- Let your creativity run wild through giant sandbox maps in free play mode.
- Choose from over 200 realistically modeled vehicles from Europe, America and Asia, including trains, buses, streetcars, trucks, aircraft and ships, plus modular stations, airports and harbors.
- Track and manage your booming empire’s rise with intuitive construction tools and dynamic economy, transportation and city simulation systems.
- Choose from a diverse array of natural ecosystems, all rendered in exquisite detail.
- Create and share your own worlds, missions, landscapes, vehicles and more with the in-game map editor and extensive modding tools via Steam Workshop.
For more information, visit https://www.TransportFever2.com, and follow @GoodShepherdEnt and @TransportFever on Twitter.