SAN FRANCISCO – November 21, 2017 – Elgato Gaming announced today the launch of 4K60 Pro, their latest high-end capture card. 4K60 Pro is the first consumer-priced capture card that allows content creators to record stunning 4K visuals at a smooth 60 frames per second. Creators can also utilize 4K60 Pro to capture high frame rate content in lower resolutions, including 1440p at 144 FPS. When combined with Elgato’s custom-built software, capturing Ultra HD footage from a PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, or any other unencrypted HDMI device has never been so easy. 4K60 Pro is now available on Elgato and Amazon for an MSRP of $399.95.
“Elgato Gaming is dedicated to giving content creators the tools they need to succeed and stay ahead of the curve,” said Julian Fest, General Manager of Elgato Gaming. “4K60 Pro ushers in a new era of 4K viewership by giving the power to produce Ultra HD content to the public. Content creators are now able to surpass traditional broadcast media and give viewers the eye candy they crave.”
4K60 Pro joins Elgato Gaming’s established line of capture cards including the HD60, HD60 S, and HD60 Pro. By enabling content creators to record and produce ultra-high quality content, Elgato Gaming ensures that creators are no longer hindered by the limitations of their hardware and can focus on creating the best material for their audience.
4K60 Pro Highlights:
● Ultra quality: capture your gameplay in immaculate 4K resolution at 60 FPS
● Instant Gameview: power your workflow with superior low latency technology
● Dedicated software: record with ease and export to your favorite editing app
● Interface: PCIe x4
● Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, unencrypted HDMI
● Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)
● Supported Resolutions: Up to 2160p60
● Dimensions & Weight: 178 x 121 x 21 mm, 270 g / 7 x 4.7 x 0.83 in, 9.5 oz
● Windows 10 (64-bit) 6th generation
● Intel Core i7 CPU (i7-6xxx) / AMD Ryzen 7 (or better)
● NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10xx / AMD Radeon RX Vega (or better)
● PCIe x4/x8/x16 slot
Elgato Gaming is the leading provider of hardware and software for content creators. The company leverages decades of experience in creating innovative television recording technology from its parent company, Elgato. The result is an extensive portfolio of cutting-edge solutions designed for the ever-changing landscape of video entertainment. Elgato Gaming empowers all creators to produce high-quality, professional content by developing widely-accessible products that are both affordable and easy to use. The brand has established itself as a leader in game capture, with three powerful game capture cards and accompanying software that enables creators to easily record, upload, and livestream professional content.