Cambridge, MA – August 11th , 2014 – Harmonix continues to set the stage for this fall’s hottest dance party, announcing even more content that will be available for Dance Central™ Spotlight when the game launches as a digital download for Xbox One™, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft® on September 2.
Dancers can step onto the dance floor and start their party by downloading Dance Central Spotlight, featuring a core soundtrack of 10 hot tracks, from the Xbox® Store for $9.99. Players can customize and build their soundtrack with more than 50-chart topping hits available at launch1, including the following tracks Harmonix is confirming today:
- A-Ha – “Take On Me”
- Bastille – “Pompeii”
- Calvin Harris – “Summer”
- Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding – “I Need Your Love”
- Demi Lovato – “Heart Attack”
- DJ Snake & Lil’ Jon – “Turn Down For What”
- Enrique Iglesias ft. Sean Paul, Descemer Bueno, Gente De Zona – “Bailando”
- Erasure – “A Little Respect”
- Ini Kamoze – “Here Comes The Hotstepper”
- John Legend – “All Of Me (Tiësto’s Birthday Treatment Remix [Radio Edit])”
- Lady Gaga – “Applause”
- Maroon 5 – “Maps”
- Maroon 5 – “One More Night”
- Ne-Yo – “Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself)”
- Nico & Vinz – “Am I Wrong”
- Of Monsters And Men – “Little Talks”
- Paramore – “Ain’t It Fun”
- Selena Gomez – “Come & Get It”
- TLC – “Creep”
- will.i.am ft. Britney Spears – “Scream & Shout”
These songs will be available individually for download for $1.99. For a full list of songs confirmed for Dance Central Spotlight, head over to http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/dance-central/songs.
Dance Central Spotlight brings authentic dance routines, accurate body tracking using Kinect® One, and chart-topping music, with even more variety and player choice than ever before. Now with eight different dance routines per song to choose from, Dance Central Spotlight is the most accessible, customizable Dance Central yet. Dance Central Spotlight also features an expanded Fitness Mode, with special dance routines authored to focus on Strength and Cardio.