March 26, 2014 — We’re pleased to announce the Wolfenstein®: The New Order™ Panzerhund Edition, a collection of premium items from the Wolfenstein universe, will be available on May 20 for $100.00 through our online merchandise store. Fans can pre-order this exclusive collection now at: store.bethsoft.com.
This Panzerhund Edition, limited to 5,000 units worldwide, comes packaged in a vintage footlocker-style box, each with an individually stamped number plate (approximately 20″ x 10.5″ x 8.5″), that includes the following items:
- An 8 inch fully articulated hand-painted Panzerhund statue and base
- Classified folder containing salvaged secret war documents including maps, case files, letters, blueprints and an x-ray
- A set of 14 full-color ‘vintage’ postcards from Wolfenstein’s alternate 1960’s, bound in a display book
- Three embroidered patches
- Custom replica dog tags
- An exclusive Steelbook case to house your copy of the game **Actual game sold separately.
For more information on the Collector’s Edition visit: store.bethsoft.com.
Wolfenstein: The New Order, the first-person action-adventure shooter under development at MachineGames, is slated for release in North America, Europe and Australia on May 20th on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. As an added bonus, everyone pre-ordering the game will be invited to access the DOOM beta with their copy of Wolfenstein. For more information on the DOOM beta access pre-order bonus, as well as applicable terms and restrictions, please visit:www.wolfenstein.com/doom.
Wolfenstein: The New Order has been rated M for Mature by the ESRB. For more information on the game visit: www.wolfenstein.com.