PROVO, Utah – March 11, 2014 – CruxCase, established by cutting-edge designers of innovative iPad® cases, is pleased to announce the new Color Collection CruxENCORE™ campaign level now live on Kickstarter. The CruxENCORE™ is a versatile rotating protective keyboard case for the iPad Air, transforming it into a compact and powerful laptop. The different color options include Yellow, Green, Blue and Red.
Built with the look of a Macbook Pro and the weight and feel of a Macbook Air, the CruxENCORE™ features Bluetooth® connectivity as well as a raised, full-sized QWERTY keyboard. With its exclusive patented hinge technology, the CruxENCORE™ allows the keyboard to rotate 360 degrees for multiple positions: typing, movie watching and travel. At an ultra slim 2.0 cm, it is one of the thinnest keyboards ever developed for the iPad Air. Engineered with anodized aluminum, CruxENCORE™ weighs in at a travel friendly 1.45lbs. Additionally, foam padding allows the iPad Air to stay in place and prevents scratches. The case comes with a built-in 360 mAH battery and will only need to recharge once a month depending on usage.
• 2.0 cm thin keyboard base
• Smooth anodized aluminum coat matching the iPad Air exterior
• Full-sized raised above the plane island-style keys with special function keys on top
• Foam padding to hold iPad in place and prevent scratches
• Patented hinge provides 360 degrees of rotation
• One-time easy Bluetooth setup
• Multitude of positions for portability, typing, and movie watching
• Switches iPad on/off when keyboard is opened and closed