August 15, 2013 — Coming this October from Rising Star Games, The Official Visual Companion will give iPad users a whole new look into the world of Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut. This lovingly-produced 352-page, touch-responsive iBook is loaded with hundreds of high resolution images, interactive features, character biographies, secrets, and more!
Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut: The Official Visual Companion Features:
- Over 100 interactive elements and loads of hidden secrets
- Read Swery 65’s developer notebook and gain access to behind the scenes notes, storyboards and secrets that let users learn how the game was created
- Three interactive ‘drag & zoom’ maps showing everything in the game
- 262 Gallery Images featuring never-before-seen concept sketches and high-resolution art
- Play with the ‘Listen Here Zach’ soundboard, and listen to the game’s soundtrack
- Play for hours with new puzzles, games, and the brilliant crime scene creator widget
- And much more!
Preorder your copy today from the iTunes iBookstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/deadly-premonition-directors/id679978115?ls=1