Hamburg, June 22, 2012 – It’s time to take the bridge in Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict, where a select group of space captains can now wage tactical battles in their massive battleships during closed beta testing.
Please take note: The game was announced in February as “Nexus Conflict”. With the start of CBT, the title has been changed to “Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict”. Please update your databases accordingly.
This free-to-play real-time strategy game by gamigo is based on the well-known universe of Black Prophecy. It lets players take command of battleships that are up to 1.5 kilometers long and can be individually equipped with a wide variety of modules and weapons. This gives players the choice of which of the classic MMO roles – tank, healer, damage dealer – they would like to take on in battle. Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict includes a comprehensive PvP mode with a matchmaking system. Tyi and Genides are mired in a continual battle for control of important regions within the Nexus.
Features of Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict at a glance:
- Players command individually equipped battleships in tactically challenging real-time battles in space
- 18 different ship types (from small corvettes to gigantic cruisers)
- 30 regions, of which 22 can be conquered
- more than 350 ship modules allow for comprehensive upgrades and individualized equipping of battleships
- Skill system
- Players take on tactical roles in a group: tank, healer, damage dealer
- high-quality 3D graphics thanks to the Unity engine