Paris, France — March 18, 2015 — Critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios released today a new update called Eye on the Stars for the award-winning 4X fantasy-strategy game Endless Legend.
Eye on the Stars is the third free update for Endless Legend. Due March 18, Eye on the Stars features a Victory Quest that gives players the chance to leave Auriga, offers three new map pre-sets, includes a new minor faction and Steam achievements (as per G2G community design and votes), adds an ask-to-declare war diplomatic option, and provides better modding tools for gamers who love to dig deeper.
Addition Details for Endless Legend: Eye on the Stars Include:
- Victory Quest: A final quest for all factions that unlocks after Faction specific Quests, where the player can repair a Spaceship and leave the planet.
- Three Map Generation Presets: Players will be able to easily choose a map preset for a fresh experience:
- New World: Players start on the same island and need to conquer a new one for resources.
- Scattered: Every player starts on its own island.
- Symmetrical: Symmetrical Twin continents, perfect mirrors of each other.
- The Dorgeshi Minor Faction: This new Minor Faction, chosen by the community, gives bonuses on Luxuries and has a powerful charging cavalier unit.
- “Ask to declare war” diplomatic option: Players will be able to ask a faction to declare war on another one.
- Three Steam Achievements: Community designed Steam Achievements. Kudos to T41, Andm, and Teslaflux community members.
- Enhanced Modding Tools: Modders will be able to have access to the game Simulation.
- New Keyboard Shortcuts: As requested by the community.
Known for its deep, engaging, and gorgeous 4X strategy games, Amplitude Studios’ Endless Legend and Dungeon of the Endless were honorable mentions for Excellence and Design while Endless Legend was nominated for Seumas McNally Grand Prize in the 17th Annual Independent Games Festival at GDC 2015. Amplitude’s first game Endless Space won the 2013 Golden Cube and Community Choice Unity Awards. For more on Amplitude Studios on its Website (www.amplitude-studios.com), like it on Facebook, and follow it on Twitter. For more on veteran strategy game publisher Iceberg Interactive, Follow it on Twitter @Iceberg_Int, ‘like’ it on Facebook, and watch it on Twitch and YouTube.