VANCOUVER, CANADA – April 26, 2013 – Blackbird Interactive, a videogame developer specializing in sci-fi real-time strategy games, today announced the pre-sale of a “VIP PACKAGE” for their upcoming title,HARDWARE: Shipbreakers. This VIP PACKAGE features guaranteed access to the upcoming HARDWARE: Shipbreakers Closed Beta, along with an in-fiction Prospector’s Guide and gameplay guide.
The HARDWARE: Shipbreakers FIRST WAVE VIP PACKAGE also includes:
- Unreleased high-res game concept art from Aaron Kambeitz, Rob Cunningham and Cody Kenworthy!
- The HARDWARE: Shipbreakers Official Soundtrack by Paul Ruskay (when available).
- FIRST WAVE VIP chat: Moderated web-chat with an “ask me anything” perspective with core team members where non-public information will be discussed.
- Special Feedback Forum: Your ideas count!
- Stake Your Claim: Land naming rights to the first 2,000 FIRST WAVE VIP PACKAGES purchased.
Prospector’s Guide Highlights:
- Getting Acquainted: The History of Long March Industries, LMI and You, What It Takes To Succeed, Your First 72 Hours, Known Shipwreck Manifests and Coordinates.
- Equipment Catalog: Military Ground Support, Aerial Support and Attack Strategies.
- Operator’s Manual: Baserunner Model, Packages, Options & Accessories, Capabilities and Best Uses
The in-fiction manual for HARDWARE: Shipbreakers will provide an exclusive introduction to the game’s planet, LM-27. It will familiarize players with back story on the characters, map interest points, unit specifications, and secret contract locations hidden amongst the dunes. Fans who purchase the companion, will also be granted access to non-fiction elements, such as the Gameplay Guide and HARDWARE concept art from Art Director Aaron Kambeitz and CEO Rob Cunningham.
“The team at BBI are a team of true entertainment craftsmen who have inspired our entire industry with their works” added Brian Martel, Executive Vice President of Gearbox Software. “With the PreSale campaign now public, gamers and developers alike should jump at the chance to support the creators at BBI. HARDWARE looks amazing.”
For more information:
– Visit the website: www.longmarchindustries.com
– Like on Facebook: www.facebook.com/
– Follow on Twitter: www.twitter.com/
– Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/InsideBBI