Team17 Digital has today released the latest update for its acclaimed World War II shooter, Hell Let Loose. Step into battle alongside the British Forces, as a brand-new playable faction enters the battlefield, alongside more than 15 new weapons, new vehicles, 2 new maps, locomotion improvements, and non-verbal communication tools.
Update 14 is one of the largest content drops to date for the title and is free for all Hell Let Loose players. This massive update also brings a whole host of quality-of-life improvements to enhance the player experience.
Key features include:
- The British Forces are now a playable faction within Hell Let Loose, adding a third team to the Allies rotation. Alongside this new faction, initial British uniforms will be added to the loadout with plans to support future customization.
- An arsenal of new weaponry adds to the already expansive collection available in-game. Update 14 features more than 15 new weapons, from a Lanchester MK1 submachine gun to a portable Flamethrower Life Buoy.
- A fleet of iconic vehicles giving players more options when traversing across new terrain, from a Sherman Firefly tank to a Daimler recon vehicle, and Bedford supply and transport trucks.
- Two brand-new maps give players more history to explore and new battlefields to fight on, expanding the current map rotation implemented in Hell Let Loose.
- Driel – Taking inspiration from the events of Operation Market Garden, this map will see players battling it out to secure territories while traversing the small villages and farmland of the Netherlands.
- El Alamein – With a stunningly vast desert landscape, teams will be fighting across mostly open terrain with little to no cover.
- Non-verbal communication tools allow players without microphone access or those unable to use one to communicate with their teammates – improving the accessibility of the game and helping players make quick calls on the frontlines. The radial wheel features 15 communication options in four key categories.
Hell Let Loose is a hardcore World War II first-person shooter featuring epic battles of 50v50 players across infantry, tanks, artillery, and a dynamically shifting front line. Players can choose from one of 14 playable roles within the infantry, recon, and armor units, each offering a unique gameplay experience. Drop into the battlefield and utilize teamwork and communication to dominate your opposition in an evolving, large-scale warzone.
Hell Let Loose is available to download now on Steam, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S.