NACON and Cyanide Studio are proud to show the first gameplay images of Tour de France 2023 in a new trailer. The latest edition of the iconic cycling game boasts a range of improvements, including the new “Downhill of the Moment” game mode. Tour de France 2023 will be available on 8 June 2023 on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC (Steam and Epic Games Store). Pro Cycling Manager 2023 will release on the same date on PC (Steam).
From Bilbao to Paris, never ease up in Tour de France 2023
The official game of the Tour de France is back. In Tour de France 2023, players get on their bikes to race in a group of major races in the cycling calendar – the Tour de France, Liège-Bastogne-Liège, Flèche Wallonne, Paris-Nice, Critérium du Dauphiné, Paris-Tours, Paris-Roubaix – and experience the excitement of each event. During the game, players become a rider for one of the 27 World Tour and Pro Tour teams in different game modes.
Explore all the new features in Tour de France 2023:
- As well as the “Race of the Moment”, which was introduced in the previous edition, a new challenge has been added: the “Downhill of the Moment“. This new game mode takes place solely on downhill stretches and so requires unique strategies. Players can then compare their ranking with other competitors from all over the world.
- More realistic rating system: the introduction of Agility and Medium Mountain ratings can lead to unexpected incidents, such as falls within the peloton, and also has an effect on what path the riders take.
- More strategic gameplay: players can devise different strategies depending on their team members and their statistics.
- Updated rider equipment, now rated based on quality.
- Distinctive bibs added: “Super Combative” and “Best Team” for a greater challenge.
- Various technical improvements: including collisions, AI behaviour and the path riders take in downhill stretches.
View the Steam page for Tour de France 2023 here.
Tour de France 2023 will release on 8 June 2023 on PS5™, PS4™, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC (Steam and Epic Games Store)
Pro Cycling Manager 2023, the leading cycling management game, returns this year and offers players the chance to be the sports director of their own cycling team. In Pro Cycling Manager 2023, players scout and select riders from every World Tour and Pro Team professional team. They then need to be prepared to take part in over 130 races available in the game.
Explore all the new features in Pro Cycling Manager 2023:
- Improved user interfaces with a redesign of the “race results” page and a brand-new “race page”.
- A new training system: management of the training calendar and tasks so priorities can be set. The training locations have also been changed to be real-life places that are well known by cycling fans.
- Official races with all ASO races (Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, Paris-Nice).
- A redesigned world ranking, now based on the real-life system and UCI points classification.
- A new system for managing nation registration for the World Championships.
- A new “Medium Mountain” rating.
View the Steam page for Pro Cycling Manager 2023 here.
Pro Cycling Manager 2023 will be available on 8 June 2023 on PC (Steam)