Rev your engines! The Fast & The Furious Deluxe Arcade Game has pulled into Best Buy. Just in time for the release of the tenth installment in the Universal Pictures film saga Fast X, the new arcade machine transports fans into the fast-paced world of street racing, letting them experience the thrill of the blockbuster films from the comfort of their home.
Arcade1Up’s The Fast & The Furious Deluxe Arcade Game is the first home arcade machine of the franchise, putting fans behind the steering wheel of two games, The Fast & The Furious and The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift.
The Fast & The Furious Deluxe Arcade Game creates an unrivaled experience with immersive features including:
- 8 licensed cars: Chevrolet Camaro, Ford GT, Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang GT, Nissan 350Z, Nissan Skyline GT-R R34, Pontiac Solstice GXP, and Saleen S7 Twin Turbo.
- 19 total street courses, 7 of which are set in Japan.
- Up to (4) The Fast & The Furious Deluxe Arcade Game machines can be linked together through a local network to create the ultimate arcade set-up – a first for Arcade1Up.*
- A performance 4-gear speed shifter, a racing steering wheel with rumble, and gas and brake pedals create a realistic driving experience.
- Each car has 24 customization and upgrade options.
- Flipping, barrel rolling, drifting, and being airborne rewards the player with a shorter time at the end of their race to beat high scores and stay on top of the leaderboards.
The Fast & The Furious Deluxe Arcade Game echoes the look of the classic arcade machine including a light-up marquee and faux coin door, and sports Arcade1Up’s new streamlined style in the Deluxe edition machines – a sleek single cabinet design with a crisp 17-inch LCD screen, full-color graphics, and Wi-Fi leaderboards.
The Fast & The Furious Deluxe Arcade Game is available now on BestBuy.com for $599. More information can be found at Arcade1Up.com.