Available since 19 May 2022 on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and PC (Epic Games Store), Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong, the story-driven RPG from development studio Big Bad Wolf, will release on Steam on 25 May.
Developed by Big Bad Wolf (The Council), the game is adapted from the classic tabletop RPG Vampire: The Masquerade and has a brand-new approach to gameplay in which every choice matters, both when investigating and when interacting with others. Players can now add the game to their Steam Wishlist.
About Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong
In this story-driven RPG adapted from the fifth edition of Vampire: The Masquerade, you play as three vampires, each a member of a different clan in the Camarilla, the secret society that governs most vampires. Through the characters’ intertwined destinies, players must contend with their different viewpoints to separate the truth from the lies. While navigating rumours of conspiracies, murders and power struggles, players must protect their clan, uncover the truth and, above all, ensure that the Masquerade – the vampire law that hides their existence from humans – remains unbreeched.
Features of the game:
- 3 playable vampires, each with distinct powers, motivations and personal terrors
- Each of the three heroes has a character sheet with their own characteristics, as well as Skills and clan-related Disciplines that can be upgraded and used freely – as long as they can satisfy their Hunger for blood
- Original gameplay in which every dialogue interaction advances the story
- A branching storyline in which every choice matters
- A gripping thriller set in a dark and glamourous world, faithful to the tabletop RPG
- An original soundtrack composed by Olivier Derivière
With over 15 different endings for the main characters and as many again for the Boston Camarilla, every player will experience a unique adventure.