Video game publisher VoxPop Games announced that a free demo for Outer Terror, its upcoming survival horror title, will be available to play on Steam starting March 28. Battle an onslaught of deadly otherworld monsters while exploring overrun cities – survival is paramount! Inspired by classic Pulp Horror comic books and B-movies, Outer Terror is a frantic bullet hell casual game with rogue-lite elements, swarming with cosmic creatures (think possessed toasters and rabid rabbits!) to mow down while attempting to not die on your survival journey.
- Play through the anthology of Outer Terror, each of the five chapters inspired by classic horror stories features its own signature character and storyline.
- 10 playable characters each with their own trademark weapons and badass skills.
- Explore massive maps to discover survivor hold outs and collect treasures that lead you to massive boss encounters with elite creatures from beyond, ghouls, robots, and otherworldly abominations.
- Stockpile an arsenal of weapons and then blast apart seemingly endless waves of demonic cosmic creatures!
- Don’t Die! Play through each chapter and battle off hordes of enemies including the vampiric polar bear, lifelike toasters, the remains of a pet rabbit and more!
- Hop online or invite your friends over to experience online and couch co-op gameplay modes.
On March 28th check out the free Steam demo of the upcoming rogue-lite that pays homage to the B-movies and Golden Age horror comics of the 80’s and 90’s, with the full game coming in April 2023.