Behaviour Interactive is excited to announce that Meet Your Maker, its new first-person building-and-raiding game, will be part of the PlayStation®Plus Monthly Games lineup at launch, on April 4. PlayStation®4 (PS4™) and PlayStation®5 (PS5™) console owners with a PlayStation Plus membership will have the chance to step into the post-apocalyptic wasteland of Meet Your Maker and claim the full game from day one. The title will remain available to download until May 1, 2023.
“We couldn’t be more thrilled to launch Meet Your Maker as part of the PlayStation®Plus Monthly Games lineup,” says Ash Pannell, Creative Director of Meet Your Maker. “Meet Your Maker is a game about community and creativity. We can’t wait to see PlayStation players start raiding each other’s Outposts and all the incredible creations this dedicated and highly-engaged community will come up with.”
Additionally, Behaviour unveils today that there will be two editions available at launch, on April 4, 2023, via Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. Meet Your Maker will be available in both a Standard Edition priced at $29.99 USD, and a Deluxe Edition priced at $39.99 USD.
Custodians can choose between the Standard or Deluxe Editions
The Standard Edition includes the base game. This offers players hours of devious entertainment as they enter a tactical battle for the planet’s most coveted resource and the key to the Chimera’s evolution: pure Genetic Material. They will build and fortify deadly maze-like Outposts to extract and guard their GenMat, or infiltrate and outsmart the Outposts created by others to gather more.
The Deluxe Edition includes the base game and the Scorched Necropolis Collection that expands their post-apocalyptic toolbox with a full set of ancient-Egyptian-inspired cosmetics.
“We are truly thrilled to unveil our first Collection that will allow Meet Your Maker players to build and raid in deadly new directions. Players can use these cosmetics to create distinct post-apocalyptic pyramids and temples, or gear up with golden weaponry and Custodian Suits to take on other players’ creations,” shared Ash Pannell, Creative Director at Behaviour Interactive.
Deluxe Edition Contents:
- Meet Your Maker Base Game
- Scorched Necropolis Deco Pack
- 2 Blocks (available in 3 shapes each): Limestone, Golden Age
- 3 Props: Winged Molding, Temple Light, Spinning Enigma
- 8 Decals
- 1 Scorched Necropolis Weapon Skin
- 2 Scorched Necropolis Custodian Skins
- Desert Cyclops, Gilded Warrior
The Scorched Necropolis Collection will also be available as a standalone DLC at $14.99 USD on all platform stores (Steam, PlayStation Store, Xbox Store).
Pre-purchase for Xbox and Steam starts now
Behaviour Interactive is also announcing that Meet Your Maker is available for pre-purchase now on both Steam and the Xbox Store.
Meet Your Maker – Overview
Meet Your Maker is a post-apocalyptic first-person building-and-raiding game where every level is designed by players for players.
In this dying world, players take on the role of the Custodian, servant to the Chimera: a living experiment created as a last resort to save life on Earth. They’ll enter a tactical battle for the planet’s most coveted resource and the key to the Chimera’s evolution: pure Genetic Material (GenMat). Players will need to build and fortify maze-like Outposts that extract and guard the precious GenMat, or infiltrate and outsmart other players’ creations to gather more.
- Create to Destroy: Builders must create Outposts designed to lure, outwit, and kill trespassing players. To do so, they’ll combine a huge array of customizable blocks, traps, and guards as they strategically construct their deadly masterpiece.
- Outwit to Survive: Players will also need to raid the Outposts created by others. Each Outpost will test their grit, wit, and reflexes as they try to get in, grab the GenMat, and make it out alive. No two Outposts will ever be the same, making for a highly replayable experience.
- Cooperate and Connect: Those looking to play together can combine their creativity and build with a friend or join forces to raid Outposts as a team of two.
- Unlock and upgrade: Players can invest collected GenMat to grow their arsenal of traps, guards, weapons, suits and more.