Good Shepherd Entertainment and developer Urban Games are full steam ahead with the release of Transport Fever 2 – Deluxe Edition, the newest edition of the best-selling simulation tycoon game featuring a ton of exclusive content, arriving today on PC, Mac and Linux/Steam OS for $27.83 after a 42% launch discount for a limited time ($47.99 before discount). Players who already own Transport Fever 2 can unlock the full suite of Deluxe Edition content with the new Transport Fever 2: Deluxe Upgrade Pack DLC, available today for $9.99. In addition, players that buy/upgrade to the Deluxe Edition from now until Thursday, March 16, will also receive the “Early Supporter Pack,” which includes exclusive skins for five vehicles.
Transport Fever 2 – Deluxe Edition Exclusive Features:
- The full base game
- Three new maps across all landscape types to challenge players’ skills
- Six new historical vehicles: Hong Kong Meridian Ferry, McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30, British High Speed Train HST ”Inter-City 125”, Kenworth K100E, Citroën U55 Currus Cityrama and the Toyama Chihou Railway 8000 Series Tram
- Three new animals for three landscape types: wolf, puma and tropical fish
- Two full in-game soundtracks from the prequels Train Fever and Transport Fever
- The “Early Supporter Pack,” which includes the following exclusive skins: the prototype design skin for the Lockheed Super Constellation plane; the iconic Atlantique design skin for the TGV Sud-Est train; an American GM Fishbowl bus in the design of Santa Clara County; an alternative skin for the MAZ 103 with a modernized look; a colorful skin for the Mercedes Benz eCitaro based on a design from Luxembourg*
A free game update is also available today for all Transport Fever 2 players introducing a significant range of improvements, including enhanced graphics, as well as newly modelled vehicles with even more intricate detail and optimized rendering. Controller support is now available, letting players choose between the classic user interface and a new UI optimized for controllers. Finally, the update adds an array of technical upgrades like improved stability, performance, memory usage, and loading times, as well as various bug fixes and other bells and whistles.
Originally released in December 2019, Transport Fever 2 has been enjoyed by nearly one million people all over the world and is still gaining steam, making it the fastest-growing entry in the series yet. The game provides more than 170 years of real-world technology and history to design and master a transportation empire with a vastly improved feature set and user interface. Make a fortune creating elaborate new worlds of transport routes and infrastructure over land, sea and air, choosing from over 200 realistically modelled vehicles from Europe, America and Asia, including trains, buses, streetcars, trucks, aircraft and ships, plus modular stations, airports and harbors.
Experience the greatest logistical challenges from 1850 to today across three unique story campaigns featuring voiceovers and cutscenes, then let your creativity run wild through giant sandbox maps in free play mode. Empires boom in beautiful detail with intuitive construction tools and dynamic economy, transportation and city simulation systems. Build a diverse empire using the game’s new ecosystem options, with distinct natural environments to choose from, each rendered in exquisite graphical detail. Players can even create and share their own expansive worlds, missions, landscapes, vehicles and more with the in-game map editor and extensive modding tools and support via Steam Workshop.
Transport Fever 2 – Deluxe Edition is available to purchase today on Steam, GOG.com and the Epic Games Store. For more information, visit www.TransportFever2.com, and follow @GoodShepherdEnt and @TransportFever on Twitter.
*The “Early Supporter Pack” is available until March 16, 2023.