Will you be the last one alive in the cabin? Evil Dead: The Game’s new battle royale-style Splatter RoyaleTM mode is playable today in a free update for all platforms. Choose Deadite versions of any Survivors and Demons from the game – including DLC characters and outfits you’ve purchased – and use your wits and weapons to become the last person standing in fast-paced, cutthroat action. Battle with up to 40 players and experience even more carnage with two new bonus weapons: the long-range grenade launcher and the scythe, deadly for close-range Deadite combat. All players can also pick up Pablo’s “Kandarian Facelift” Outfit at no additional cost.
Separate from the release of the Splatter Royale mode, players can make their victory all the more spectacular with the new Immortal Power DLC Bundle, available today for $9.99 and featuring a variety of in-game bonuses, including:
- New Survivor: Ruby Knowby
- Ruby is voiced by the legendary Lucy Lawless, reprising her mysterious role from the STARZ series “Ash vs Evil Dead.”
- As a Dark One, Ruby can regenerate health, increase her possession resistance, and boost the damage of her weapons. She can also consume souls to make her aura stronger and charge her unique ability, triggering a deadly blast that damages evil units within range and heals nearby Survivors.
- Kelly “Scourge of Evil” Outfit
- Pablo “Fish n’ Chips” Outfit
- Ash vs Evil Dead “Party Animal” Outfit
- Puppeteer Demon Class “King of the White Frost” Outfit
Inspired by the iconic horror, humor and action of the popular Evil Dead franchise, Evil Dead: The Game brings the series’ biggest names together in a pulse-pounding battle with the forces of darkness. Work as a team of four Survivors to kick Deadite butt and banish the vile Kandarian Demon – or become the Demon yourself, using its powers of possession to stop the good guys and swallow their souls! Choose your squad with fan-favorite characters from every era in the series, and battle with a wide variety of weapons to survive the night in multiplayer and bonus single-player missions.
Evil Dead: The Game is officially licensed to Boss Team Games from Renaissance Pictures, leading European production and distribution company STUDIOCANAL, leading entertainment company Metro Goldwyn Mayer (MGM), global content leader Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF) and premium subscription platform STARZ. The game is developed and published by Saber Interactive and Boss Team Games to bring the first multi-platform console and PC game to life based on The Evil Dead, Evil Dead II: Dead by Dawn, and Army of Darkness films, and the STARZ “Ash vs Evil Dead” television series.
Evil Dead: The Game is available now on PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC via the Epic Games Store. For more information, visit EvilDeadtheGame.com, and follow the action on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.