Zen Studios has announced that Pinball FX, the next-generation pinball experience, is free to download today in early access for PC on the Epic Games Store. Pinball FX is digital pinball evolved, featuring a growing collection of tables inspired by iconic brands like Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment’s Jurassic World, Back to the Future, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial and Jaws, as well as Indiana Jones, Star Wars™ and more, plus advanced Pro Physics simulation, 4K HDR visuals with ray tracing, and new features and content throughout early access!
Pinball FX features a daily rotating selection* of two free-to-play tables with unlimited play and unlockable rewards that all players can enjoy. Additional free content and gameplay, including the upcoming Pinball Royale multiplayer mode, will also be made available as early access progresses.
Subscribe to the premium version of the Pinball Pass for $14.99 for 30 days (or $99.99 for a full year) to gain access to the majority of new and legacy tables available in Pinball FX, with even more on the way in the future, as well as bonus features like extra game modes, customization unlocks, and online leaderboards. Or purchase your favorite tables individually and play them anytime you like.
Also available now in Pinball FX is the new remastered edition of the classic “Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure” table. This first-ever digital release of the 1993 Williams™ “SuperPin” legend captures the authentic look, design and feel of the original machine with additional features and enhancements. Enjoy the genuine visuals, music, sounds and rules of one of the best Williams machines, faithfully recreated for the modern age in precise digital detail for the first time with true-to-life Pro Physics simulation. “Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure” is available exclusively as premium DLC for $14.99.
- The Biggest Brands in Pinball Form: Discover exclusive new tables and your favorite, visually enhanced classics from Zen’s extensive pinball library. Experience blockbuster moments from iconic brands like Jurassic World, Back to the Future, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Jaws, Indiana Jones and Star Wars™; faithful recreations of pinball’s most famous machines with Williams Pinball; and inventive new Zen Original creations!
- The Ultimate in Digital Pinball: Pinball FX brings you the most advanced simulation in pinball with Pro Physics for every table, 4K HDR visuals, ray tracing and more.
- New Ways to Play: Enjoy Pinball FX content however you prefer. Play a rotating selection of free tables every day; subscribe to the Pinball Pass to gain access to most tables; or pick your favorites and add them to your collection individually.
- Real-time Pinball Royale Multiplayer: Challenge players around the world and be the last one standing in real-time pinball battles (Pinball Royale coming to early access later this year).
- Build Your Dream Game Room: Build up your own customizable 3D playroom with charming collectible items unlocked by playing.
For a complete rundown of all new and legacy tables available now in Pinball FX and a list of frequently asked questions, visit the game’s website.
Pinball FX is expected to officially launch on PC via the Epic Games Store, PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch later this year. To keep up with the latest from the game, visit www.PinballFX.com, and follow the team on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
* An internet connection is required to access the free daily rotation of tables.