Retail publisher GS2 Games announced the highly anticipated Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle from Invader Studios will be available at retail across North America in October 2022 for Nintendo Switch®, PlayStation® 4 and PlayStation® 5, and Xbox® One and Xbox® Series X|S. Daymare 1994: Sandcastle draws inspiration from horror and action films of the 1990s and delves into the events behind the best-selling Daymare 1998, with a revamped user interface, meticulously designed setting, and hair-raising enemy encounters.
Sandcastle follows Dalila Reyes, a special agent in the Hexacore Advanced Division for Extraction and Search (H.A.D.E.S.) unit as she investigates a sprawling, sinister military research facility buried deep underground. Dalila’s goal is uncovering the truth behind the horrors in the labyrinthine facility, if she can survive long enough to complete her mission. Along with mind-bending environmental puzzles around every turn, she’ll face blood-curdling monstrosities with only death on their mind – and who aren’t willing to stay dead.
No matter how effective her methods are, Dalila’s foes will continue to pursue her even after their last breath, often in forms far more gruesome than she first encountered. Being a H.A.D.E.S. agent has its perks, though, including guns aplenty and the powerful Frost Grip weapon that can freeze enemies where they stand (or crawl, slink, and slither).
● Uncover the dark events behind the story of Daymare 1998 and piece together the untold events that shaped its heroes.
● Test your wits against a horde of frightful – and frightfully intelligent – enemies
● Fight for your life, as the monsters you put down refuse to give up their own
● Scour every inch of the facility with your Scanner to find puzzle solutions, valuable resources for survival, and more
● Tweak the difficulty to suit your experience with horror and action gameplay