CCP Games today shared ‘Road to Fanfest’, a roadmap detailing what content, activities, and updates are in the works for EVE Online. It discusses how the space MMO will shift away from the ‘EVE in Quadrants’ initiative to a more narrative-driven approach, giving players greater opportunities to leave an impact on its vast universe and history. More details will be revealed at EVE Fanfest 2022
At a high level, players can look forward to the following changes and events:
- An extension of the new player experience featuring an epic mining adventure.
- A revamped compression mechanic greatly benefiting fleet mining operations.
- A graphical update with vastly improved environmental reflections.
- Balance changes to structures, battleships and various Quality of Life updates and changes.
- Returning events like Guardian’s Gala that started on the 10th of February, Friendship Week, and Guristas Hunt.
- Capsuleer Day celebrations to kick off EVE Fanfest 2022.