Not many things in life are free; unless you’ve got a copy of dice-based roguelike survival city-builder Dice Legacy, in which case we’ve got some amazing news for you.
A new game mode for Dice Legacy – Forging a Realm – is available today as a free update for all PC players. The new content will be live today at 8am PDT and will be available for Switch players very soon. This is the second major free update for Dice Legacy.
Forging a Realm will offer a very different experience from the regular Dice Legacy mode, which has now been re-named as Escaping Fate.
Forging a Realm unlocks after players get through their first winter and is available to all players who have managed to complete the game at least once.
Playing the role of a young king on a newly-inhabited ring, people are looking to you for guidance, but they don’t trust you – yet. This needs to be earned by fulfilling their increasingly difficult demands; failure is not an option.
Key features of the new mode:
- Economically-centric Dice Legacy experience aimed at increasing the variety of play.
- New randomly generated map with parameters built specifically for this mode.
- Increasingly more difficult demands you need to solve to win the game.
- Five difficulty levels accommodating either a relaxed or more frantic experience.
- Ability to alter your experience with memories after completing the new mode.