NACON, a major player in the design and distribution of video games and gaming accessories is happy to announce that the RIG MG-X, an official Xbox controller especially designed for mobile gaming on Android, is now available in the US from Walmart and Target at the recommended retail price of $79.90.
Available starting today, the RIG MG-X will be the first accessory from the brand-new RIG MG-X Series, made to offer an optimised gaming experience to all owners of the Game Pass Ultimate.
Sporting the same functionality of official game controllers, the RIG MG-X allows Xbox fans to enjoy an enhanced level of comfort with every Android smartphone that has a screen up to 6.7 inches. In just a few taps, the smartphone integrates the RIG MG-X and wirelessly (Bluetooth 4.2) connects to the controller. Equipped with a rechargeable battery, the RIG MG-X provides up to 20 hours life-time. Its compact format makes it easily transportable, while the textured back grip provides great ergonomics for all types of gamers.
RIG MG-X features*:
- The Xbox experience wherever you are: A Designed for Xbox mobile holder, ideal to enjoy the Game Pass Ultimate offer or play any other compatible mobile game.
- Pocket-sized controller: Compact and robust, the RIG MG-X is the perfect companion for all mobile gamers. Its textured grip ensures optimal comfort.
- Fully secured: Adjustable opening securely holds the smartphone for maximum stability.
- Wireless connection: Easy pairing of the smartphone to the RIG MG-X with Bluetooth 4.2.
- 20hours life-time: Built-in rechargeable battery with USB-C input, (charging cable included), offering long hours of gaming when travelling. Check on the battery status with the LED indicator.
- Universal compatibility: Works with all Android smartphones equipped with Android 6 and later systems, up to 6.7 inches (152.4 mm) screens.