Get your groove on with 54 fantastic, licensed songs of various genres to choose from in the base game and 25 additional songs available as paid DLC from bands like Muse, The Offspring, and Caravan Palace. Perform your best dancing moves on the 13 amazing stages in two game modes that you can spice up with modifiers. But most of all, there’s a ton of fun awaiting PS VR players in one of the best VR dancing games out there!
Synth Riders is now available on the PlayStation Store (https://store.playstation.com/concept/235392, where you can get either the base game or one of the fantastic bundles offered by the developer:
- Synth Riders (base game): $24.99 / 24.99€ with a 20% Launch Discount for PS+ Members
- Synth Riders + Caravan Palace Music Pack (special edition): $29.99 / 29.99€, with a 20% Launch Discount for PS+ Members
- Synth Riders + Complete Music Collection (special edition): $52.99 / 49.99€, with a 20% Launch Discount for PS+ Members
- 5 Music Packs, each available for $7.99 / 7.99€
- 25 individual songs, each available for $1.99 / 1.99€
“We’re super happy that PS VR players can finally join the amazing Synth Riders community and start their dance-action journey through immersive, artistic, retro-futuristic environments, with movements choreographed to our diverse soundtrack of licensed music,” said Abraham Aguero Benzecri, the Creative Director at Kluge Interactive. “We also have fantastic news for those who like to play together! We are working on bringing Multiplayer Mode to Synth Riders on PS VR, and we will add it as a free update for PS+ members. Keep practicing your best dance moves so you’ll be ready to join the party once this feature becomes available!” He added.