With Bus Simulator 21, bus and simulation fans can look forward to the largest selection of vehicles in the series to date! astragon Entertainment and stillalive studios are happy to announce that players will be able to choose from a diverse selection of 30 officially licensed buses by 10 world-famous brands and manufacturers!
The official Bus Simulator 21 – Brands Showcase Trailer is available here:
Bus Simulator 21
- 10 world-famous brands: Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Scania, BYD, Alexander Dennis, Blue Bird, Grande West, Setra, IVECO BUS and MAN
- 30 officially licensed bus models – including city buses, articulated buses, electric buses, and a double decker
- Two huge maps – Travel across both US and European inspired terrain
- Numerous new, revised, and extended features
- Improved open world approach
- Co-op multiplayer mode
- Bus Simulator 21 will be released on September 07, 2021 for PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One with backward compatibility support for next-generation consoles.
Spanning two huge maps, Bus Simulator 21 offers players the opportunity to set up their own bus company in either the metropolis “Angel Shores”(which is inspired by a large US city) or in the fictional European “Seaside Valley”. Whether alone in single-player mode or together with friends in the cooperative multiplayer mode, players will have the opportunity to prove their skills as a bus driver and lead their company to success.
During the course of the game, players can drive a total of 30 officially licensed bus models from 10 world-famous brands – including city buses, articulated buses, electric buses and a double-decker.
The following make and models will be included in the game:
Alexander Dennis Ltd.:
- Enviro200 (city bus)
- Enviro500 (double decker)
- SIGMA 12m (city bus)
- BYD eBus 12m (electric bus)
- BYD eBus 18m (articulated electric bus)
- IVECO BUS Urbanway 12m (city bus)
- IVECO BUS Urbanway 18m (articulated bus)
- Vicinity 30ft (city bus)
- Vicinity 35ft CNG (city bus)
- Lion’s City (city bus)
- Lion’s City CNG (articulated bus)
- Lion’s City city bus (city bus)
- Lion’s City G (articulated bus)
- Lion’s City L (city bus)
- Lion’s City M (city bus)
- Lion’s City 18 (articulated bus)
- Citaro (city bus)
- Citaro K (city bus)
- Citaro G (articulated bus)
- CapaCity (articulated bus)
- CapaCity L (articulated bus)
- eCitaro (electric bus)
- eCitaro G (articulated electric bus)
- Citywide LF 12m (electric bus)
- Setra S 412 UL (interurban bus)
- Setra S 416 LE business (interurban bus)
- Setra S 417 UL business (interurban bus)
- Setra S 418 LE business (interurban bus)
- 7900 Electric
- 7900 Electric (articulated bus)
In addition to the large number of lovingly reproduced bus models, players can also look forward to numerous new and revised features, various options for customizing their buses, and a more focused open-world approach with greater freedom than ever before. Bus Simulator 21 is sure to be the most extensive bus driving experience in the history of the popular game series!
Bus Simulator 21 will be released on September 07, 2021 for 34.99 EUR / 34.99 USD / 29.99 GBP (RSP) on PC as well as for 49.99 EUR / 49.99 USD / 44.99 GBP (RSP) on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One with backward compatibility support for next-generation consoles.
Bus Simulator 21 shop page on the new website: