French independent development studio and veteran pen and paper players, Tactical Adventures announced the Sorcerer update is now available for its tactical RPG Solasta: Crown of the Magister. The new update will feature items promised to backers during the 2019 Solasta: Crown of the Magister Kickstarter campaign, the Sorcerer class, and Iron Man difficulty option. The Sorcerer update will include 3 new subclasses, new dungeon maker environments, Brazilian-Portuguese and Russian localizations, Mod.io for GOG as well as bug fixes, ongoing polish, and game stabilization.
Solasta: Crown of the Magister released Steam version 1.0 on May 27 and has seen consistent positive media and user reviews. The Sorcerer class update is the first major update since 1.0 release, with more updates and DLC on the horizon Solasta: Crown of the Magister gameplay keeps getting better and better.
Solasta: Crown of the Magister Sorcerer Update Features:
- New Class: The Sorcerer class offers 3 new subclasses (Draconic Bloodline, Mana Painter & Child of the Rift), new features, clothes, and body modifications.
- New Game Mode: Iron Man Mode features a new difficulty option for players who are ready to level up the challenge. Live by the dice, die by the dice.
- New Dungeon Maker Environments: more Dungeon Maker options include: Woodland, Sewers and Catacombs.
- Localization: Russian and Brazilian Portuguese for text and subtitles
- Mod.io for GoG and Microsoft Game Pass
- Bux fixes, polilsh and stabilization
Wizards of the Coast has granted Tactical Adventures a license to use the Dungeon & Dragons SRD 5.1 content and rules in Solasta: Crown of the Magister.
Solasta is a team-based tactical role-playing game where each character plays a critical role in the campaign and can be a hero. The dynamic and mysterious world features elements of verticality, allowing players to use their surroundings as an element of strategy. Players can position ranged characters on high vantage points or send their rogue down into shafts and caverns to scope out what lies ahead. In Solasta, light is a tool to explore the depths and hallows of dungeons or can be used as a weapon against the creatures of the dark, but if players are not careful, it will give away the party’s position to nasty creatures bent on their demise.