The beauty and magic of fireworks are in your hands now: unleash your creativity with FWsim: Fireworks Display Simulator, releasing today on Steam Early Access! The creative sandbox game releases today for €19.99/$24.99, with a 10% launch discount. With FWsim you will be able to express your creativity and have fun designing the most amazing fireworks displays you’ve ever seen — all in iconic real-world landmarks, or even in your own 3D environments, and reacting to your favorite music! More than 480 fireworks effects give you absolute freedom to live the dream of wielding the magic of fireworks in your hands. You can share your creations with your friends in 4K resolution, compatible with YouTube and social media!
FWsim was first released in 2010 as a fireworks display planning software, aimed at pyrotechnic professionals and fireworks enthusiasts. It’s realistic and deep enough to satisfy the needs of a fireworks pro, but intuitive and easy-to-use so everyone can enjoy it as a purely creative tool. After 10 years of success and more than 30,000 shows designed, FWsim comes to Steam Early Access. It will gradually evolve into a sandbox game for players to enjoy the creativity, imagination, freedom and magic of designing their own fireworks displays.
As it is right now, FWsim is a fully-functioning tool with flawless performance and all its current features perfectly implemented. Its mid- and long-term goals are to build upon that, adding even more features and effects, improving the graphics, and developing more as a sandbox game with new mechanics to widen the experience. The feedback of the community during this Early Access period will be vital to guide development and make FWsim the best it can possibly be – so everyone can get the unique experience of being a pyrotechnician!
- Design your unique fireworks displays combining music, fireworks and 3D models.
- Choose between 480 realistic firework effects already included – more to come!
- Create your own pieces of firework by combining individual components, just like real specialist do!
- Synch your fireworks with your favorite music with spectacular camera movement.
- Feel every explosion thanks to recorded real sounds.
- Enjoy your creations in realistic 3D environments with iconic landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower or the Empire State Building
- …or have them light up wherever you want by importing 3D buildings – from your city or backyard to any famous place you can think of.
- Share your creations exporting the video up to 4K resolution, compatible with Youtube and social media channels.
- Great optimization: flawless performance even when designing massive displays.