Award-winning independent game studio Proletariat today announced that their multiplayer action-spellcasting game, Spellbreak, will launch its first seasonal content update, Prologue: The Gathering Storm, on October 22, 2020. The first major update to the game will introduce Clash Mode, offering a new way to experience Spellbreak via team deathmatch, as well as new talents, potions, and cosmetics. The update will be free to all Spellbreak players.
“After an incredible launch, Spellbreak now has millions of players around the world,” said Seth Sivak, CEO of Proletariat. “This update represents the beginning of our plan to deliver robust content that offers new ways to experience Spellbreak’s unique combat and gives players a first taste of how we plan to deliver ongoing story content.”
Spellbreak’s latest update includes:
- New Content — Prologue: The Gathering Storm will be free to all players and feature weekly quests with unique rewards
- Introducing Clash Mode — 9v9 team deathmatch with 3 squads on each team
- New Talents — Enable players to further customize their playstyle
- Vigor: Bonus health
- Ambidextrous: Enables the passive class ability in your offhand gauntlet
- Foresight: Reveals nearby players on your minimap and shows future shrines/circles
- Halloween Content — New Outfits, Artifacts, Cloudbursts, Afterglows, Emotes, and Badges! Just in time for “Hollowed Eve!”
Spellbreak is a multiplayer action-spellcasting game where players unleash their inner battlemage and wield two powerful magic gauntlets that blend devastating spell combinations to control the battlefield with fiery tornadoes, electrified gas clouds, and more! Set in the Hollow Lands, players can explore the map to find tactical advantages and discover hidden chests that contain magical runes that give new abilities, including flight, teleport, and invisibility.
For more information, please visit www.playspellbreak.com.
To join one of gaming’s largest Discord communities, please visit discord.gg/spellbreak.
Streamers, influencers, and content creators are encouraged to sign up for Spellbreak’s Creators List at https://playspellbreak.com/creators.