Independent games developer SkyTale Studios will release their critically acclaimed flight simulator F-Sim | Space Shuttle VR on Oculus Go this October. Other VR and non-VR platforms will follow later.
F-Sim | Space Shuttle VR simulates the Space Shuttle approach and landing in incredible detail and accuracy. It combines realistic flight dynamics with stunning graphics and fun game play. Each attempt takes just a few minutes, and the analysis and scoring system tells you exactly how to improve your next one.
Chase that perfect landing, compare your high scores online with your friends, earn medals, and unlock achievements. Experiment with different weather conditions, night approaches, and even emergency scenarios or system failures. At the end of each flight, watch a replay from different camera angles.
F-Sim | Space Shuttle VR is the port of our successful space shuttle simulator originally released on iOS and Android. The VR version is a complete rewrite and features greatly enhanced graphics.
- Highly realistic flight simulator
- Realistic instrument displays
- Stability augmentation and autopilot features
- Veteran options like full manual control, emergency scenarios, and system failures
- Virtual 3D cockpit with incredible detail
- High resolution terrain textures
- Day/night cycles
- Atmospheric scattering
- Fun gameplay with scores, online leaderboards, and achievements
- Cinematic replays