May 11, 2020 — A worldwide coalition of leading independent game companies and partners have announced the Guerrilla Collective, a group of publishers and developers dedicated to bringing the experience of exciting news and reveals home to viewers globally.
The three-day celebration kicks off on June 6th, in collaboration with some of the world’s coolest publishers, developers, and media, with a full day dedicated to gaming news and announcements: the premiere Guerrilla Collective, The PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show.
The June 6th lineup is today announced as a packed day of the latest news for every platform. At 10:00 am PT, the world’s first Guerrilla Collective Live will air, hosted by Kinda Funny’s Greg Miller. The PC Gaming Show returns triumphant starting at 12:00 pm Pacific Time with all the latest news and information about the PC gaming space. The Future Games Show presents reveals, developer interviews, and wholesome gaming chatter starting at 2:30 pm Pacific Time.
Also part of IGNs ‘Summer of Gaming’ and GameSpot’s ‘Play For All,’ the Guerrilla Collective is a truly agnostic, completely player focused initiative to bring gamers and developers together to celebrate games during a difficult time.
Working together, the Guerrilla Collective and other notable publishers and developers have been excitedly chatting, to ensure players have a place to go to search for their gaming fix June 6-8 as part of other initiatives throughout the summer.
The Guerrilla Collective will feature a number of game companies from around the world, including:
- 11 bit studios (credits include Frostpunk, This War of Mine)
- Another Indie (SIMULACRA 2, Yuppie Psycho)
- Coffee Stain Studios (Satisfactory, Deep Rock Galactic)
- Fellow Traveller (In Other Waters, Neo Cab)
- Funcom (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, Conan Exiles)
- Good Shepherd Entertainment (John Wick Hex, The Eternal Cylinder)
- Headup (Bridge Constructor Portal, Pumpkin Jack)
- Humble Publishing (Temtem, Forager)
- Larian Studios (Baldur’s Gate III, Divinity: Original Sin II)
- Modern Wolf (Necronator: Dead Wrong, Out There: Oceans of Time)
- Paradox Interactive (Cities: Skylines, Stellaris)
- Raw Fury (Kingdom Two Crowns, Atomicrops)
- Rebellion (Sniper Elite 4, Zombie Army 4: Dead War)
- Those Awesome Guys (Monster Prom, Move or Die, Floppy Knights)
- Thunderful (SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech, Lonely Mountains: Downhill)
- United Label (Eldest Souls, Röki)
- Versus Evil (The Banner Saga, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire)
- Whitethorn Games (Aground, StarCrossed)
- WINGS Interactive (Later Daters, Lord Winklebottom Investigates)
- Ysbryd Games (WORLD OF HORROR, VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action)
- ZA/UM (Disco Elysium)
- And more coming soon…
The Guerrilla Collective is produced by Media Indie Exchange (The MIX) in partnership with the Kinda Funny Games Showcase. The MIX is an indie-focused group that runs events every year at conventions like GDC, E3, gamescom, PAX West and more. Kinda Funny is a five-year-old, San Francisco-based podcast and YouTube company celebrating and critiquing video games to an audience of hundreds of thousands of fans. In 2018, the company launched the Kinda Funny Games Showcase, a video event spotlighting more than 60 great titles.
What: A coalition of amazing video game studios and publishers who have come together to establish a brand-new online press conference and event showcasing exclusive news, reveals, trailers, gameplay demos, and more from some of the top teams around the world. The event will be hosted by Kinda Funny’s Greg Miller.
When: Starting on June 6, with an opening online press event at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT, continuing on June 7 with a second online press event, and finishing up June 8 with a day of programming that includes live gameplay demos and developer interviews.
Where: Streaming at twitch.tv/guerrillacollective
The Guerrilla Collective is putting out a casting call for content! Teams interested in having their games considered for the Guerrilla Collective event can submit here.
The Guerrilla Collective will have more to share as the event approaches. To keep up with the latest news from the show, visit www.GuerrillaCollective.com, and join the Guerrilla Collective on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.