September 16, 2019 – Experience Thrills by Day and Fright by Night in Atari’s fan-favorite mobile game RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™. The Six Flags Fright Fest update makes its way to the game right in time for the Fall season!
Following the official licensing announcement made between Atari and Six Flags Entertainment, the world’s largest regional theme park company, the Fright Fest update serves as one of several installments of additional Six Flags branded content to be delivered as periodic updates to RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch. This latest Fright Fest themed update is packed with things that go bump in the night and gives a new meaning to the term “thrill ride!”
New features of the RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch Fright Fest update include:
- Face the Skull, Conquer the Mountain! Six Flags’ terrifying coaster, Skull Mountain, makes its grand debut!
- The brand new ice cream shop, Six Below, is now open for business. Offer sweet treats to your park guests!
- Enjoy the new Demon Rock statue in your park; don’t get too close — it might bite!
- Collect the brand-new Undead Hand decoration with a Fright Fest sign and the Six Flags Orange Flag!
- Complete Weekly Challenges to earn Six Flags assets and gain special currency to spin a wheel for fabulous prizes!
- New Scenario “Small but Durable” — your park has a contract with a new supplier that offers extremely durable rides! The catch? They hold half the peeps the previous models did. The goals for the 3 ranks are based on Peep count and Revenue Per Hour. Rewards based on performance include Coins, Tickets, Aquacoins, Experience Points and Skins. Skin Rewards:
- Bronze: Western skin for the Fortune Teller.
- Silver: Adventure skin for the Tornado
- Gold: Classic skin for the Twisted Twizzler
Check out this all-new RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch Fright Fest trailer:
Boasting over 24 million players since the game’s release in early 2017 on iOS and Android devices, RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch’s latest Fright Fest update allows players to continue creating and customizing their dream parks to their heart’s desire — now with a touch of eerie goodness. The Fright Fest update follows other seasonal and holiday-inspired updates such as the springy Easter update, cutesy Valentine’s Day update, and more. Other thrilling recent updates included a wet and wild Water Park expansion.