HAMBURG, Germany – Feb. 27, 2019 – Today Daedalic Entertainment published Deponia Doomsday, the fourth and final installment in the popular point-and-click series, on consoles. The adventure game is available digitally on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One for $19.99. The title will also receive a physical retail release on PlayStation®4 in North America later this year.
In Deponia Doomsday, the flying city of Elysium has fallen, hideous Fewlocks inhabit the junk planet Deponia, and Rufus is apparently the sole (human) survivor. He sees only one way out: Deponia must be blown up. Terrified, Rufus awakes in his bed. Was it a dream or a vision? As the oddball Professor McChronicle detects several time anomalies, Rufus finds a time machine and immediately sets out to duly muddle up the past, present and future.
- Dystopia vs. Utopia mixed with Neill Blomkamp’s Elysium and Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar – Welcome to Deponia Doomsday!
- The largest and most elaborate Deponia game yet, with around 20 hours of gameplay and over 100 game backgrounds.
- Discover the floating city of Elysium for the first time.
- Epic fan service: Experience a new chapter and alternate ending to the Deponia saga.
- Reunions with dozens of new and familiar oddball characters, including Goal, Lonzo, Lotti and even Wenzel.