SAN FRANCISCO, CA. – RazerTM, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today unveiled the latest high-performance gaming gear and accessories to be given the popular Quartz Pink treatment.
- Razer Basilisk mouse
- Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma mouse mat
- Razer Huntsman keyboard
- Razer Kraken headset
- Razer Raiju Tournament Edition controller for PS4
- Razer Seiren X microphone
- Razer Base Station Chroma headset stand
- Quartz case for Razer Phone 2
- Razer’s Quartz Pink colorway was first launched in 2018 to the delight of gamers, streamers and influencers worldwide. With a humble lineup of 4 peripherals to choose from, it was the beginning of a ‘pink phenomenon’.
Fans on the quest for Quartz to refresh their setups with bold color themes – balancing power in pink. We’ve paid attention. With more than double the gear available this year, one can enjoy a new series that lets you stand out even further from the crowd…in style.
“Our fans told us they could not get enough of our Quartz Pink editions,” said Razer Co-Founder and CEO Min-Liang Tan. “We listened and we have given the stunning pink treatment to our latest gaming gear, giving you the unfair advantage in both performance and looks.”
Discover the entire Quartz family here: https://www.razer.com/quartz.