July 23rd, Cracow, Poland – Zombies… Zombies everywhere… And they’re not here to discuss the civil rights of the undead over a cup of tea. Oh, no sir. They’re here to rip apart, to bite, to gobble, and to feast on your brain. So, you have two choices: 1) Give up and die, or 2) Don’t give up and die. The difference between the two? Leaderboards! It’s all about the leaderboards. The game is already available on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/674750/Yet_Another_Zombie_Defense_HD) and the Xbox Marketplace (https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/p/yet-another-zombie-defense-hd/c0988kfjn8bl), and in a few months will also be available on the Nintendo Switch.
- Local and online co-op for up to four players – slaying monsters alone is fun, but doing it with your friends? It’s up to four times better!
- Mount your favorite firearms on automated turrets and set traps – it’s a well-known fact that zombies aren’t smart, so they won’t be expecting it.
- Guns, guns, guns… and more guns! Choose from a variety of weapons – shotguns, rocket launchers, flamethrowers, and many more.
- Pick your favorite game mode:
- – Defense.
- Compete with others and dominate the leaderboard.
- Zooombieees! Who doesn’t love to smash their rotten little faces?
- Oh, and did we mention guns yet? No, really, there’s literally tons of them!
More information about Yet Another Zombie Defense HD can be found on the official site: http://www.awesomegamesstudio.