December 12, 2017 – Hope you’re having a fun time in Fallout 4 VR! We wanted to let you know that we’ve identified a fix for any blurriness/low resolution that some players may be experiencing in Fallout 4 VR. There is a beta update now available on Steam.
Please see below for the list of patch notes that reflect what’s addressed in this beta update now available on Steam and let me know if you have any questions.
- Fixed an issue that would affect the in-game resolution based on desktop resolution
- Increased default application supersampling value from 1.0 to 1.4x
- To change this value up or down to adjust performance or quality, add the following to your Fallout4Custom.ini in My Games/Fallout4VR: [VRDisplay] fRenderTargetSizeMultiplier=
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to use the world rotate functionality while commanding companions
- Stability improvements
To opt-in to the Steam beta update please follow the instructions here:
- How to access the Steam Beta:
- Log into Steam.
- Right Click on Fallout 4 VR in your Library.
- Select Properties.
- Select Betas.
- A drop down menu will appear. Select Fallout 4 VR Update 188.8.131.52
- Select OK.
- Wait for the game to update.
- When done, Fallout 4 VR Fallout 4 VR Update 184.108.40.206 should appear in your Library.